South Pittsburg 2022

LethalAttack

16 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

What’s this supposed to mean?

Hypothetical. 

I don't think he meant anything out of the way.

Just how would an outside guy feel being the head coach knowing he had nothing to do with the last 2 years of SP football? 

I hope the next coach wants to be part of that tradition.  I know I would.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I'll answer this for you.You would be smiling from ear to ear!Talent at SP is always there,sometimes like 2014 when the talent is down and the parents get involved it can cause an internal issue just like anywhere else BUT this SP team has some very good talent waiting in the wings and with the only Coach (Ryan) in the East that could challenge and beat SP gone and the rest is down and will be for a while other than Gordy,this Pitt team "should" be back in Chatt again.So outside or inside the next coach has a heads up on the rest of us over here.

Valid points. I didn’t mean anything against SP by my post. I think in the long run it would probably work fine. It just seems like it would be awkward at the beginning. 

15 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

OP just afraid that skillet slinger of his will put a hurting on him if he upgrades equipment like RD did.  You think im joking but im not.

Well help my time Roy, Fellers knowds theys ain’t no one but Wendy that can accurately size up the jock straps. Old Pirate is a smart doubtful yous toting a plum full load yet neither. Someone still ain’t put OP’s Gold Star back, Leastways that there email mess was a handled by the herds younger SKillet Slinger. RD, OP is starting on the Trail of Tears toward South Texas now that the fiddles & sitch is all tucked in. Figure OP will be bout 3 weeks touring with the SS. Recon, that sums up the Trial of Tears reference. Dad Burnit RD, yous better make sure we don’t get a SOS this time neither. Folkes is plum fed up with that mess. BTW, brush up on yous secret messaging. 

7 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Well help my time Roy, Fellers knowds theys ain’t no one but Wendy that can accurately size up the jock straps. Old Pirate is a smart doubtful yous toting a plum full load yet neither. Someone still ain’t put OP’s Gold Star back, Leastways that there email mess was a handled by the herds younger SKillet Slinger. RD, OP is starting on the Trail of Tears toward South Texas now that the fiddles & sitch is all tucked in. Figure OP will be bout 3 weeks touring with the SS. Recon, that sums up the Trial of Tears reference. Dad Burnit RD, yous better make sure we don’t get a SOS this time neither. Folkes is plum fed up with that mess. BTW, brush up on yous secret messaging. 

Old Pirate let me ask you a question.  Has you looked in your suitcase? That skillet slinger of yours has been talking to Wendy this morning and im purty sure I overheard her saying she ordered and hid that double pumper in your suitcase.  If youd gonna be tied up with that skillet slinger for three weeks and that double pumper you better pack you some of that green goo cream for raw skin.  You think im joking but im not.