South Pittsburg 2022

LethalAttack

1 minute ago, sportman said:

If you want to come and coach a proud winning football team and have a community that backs you by all means we would want you. But if its this hard of a decision then please go somewhere else. That's how I stand on it. This is almost like a stupid soap opera. 

Careful now.. you don’t want to cross a legend such as Gar-o and mess up the chance for your program to have great coaching.

9 minutes ago, FrugalMcDugal said:

Careful now.. you don’t want to cross a legend such as Gar-o and mess up the chance for your program to have great coaching.

We've had one of the best jobs of coaching in SP history last year and I don't think WES or Heath are legends, but they do care and brought together a football team that cared for each other and didn't act like it's all about them. 

19 minutes ago, sportman said:

We've had one of the best jobs of coaching in SP history last year and I don't think WES or Heath are legends, but they do care and brought together a football team that cared for each other and didn't act like it's all about them. 

I was very impressed with the job those men did last year!I agree with both your posts.I was in conversation with one of your faithful earlier today and I told him the same.You all will be fine!

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I was very impressed with the job those men did last year!I agree with both your posts.I was in conversation with one of your faithful earlier today and I told him the same.You all will be fine!

Thanks for the comment. I think you feel the same way with your team. I've always enjoyed your comments because they make sense from someone that knows the game of football plus the game of life. 

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

Rankin has won a lot….but he is very humble and it’s not about him.

He may be the closet thing to a Red Etter that has come along.  Etter not only coached, but taught Plane Geometry and Latin.  Etter once said that all the accolades bestowed upon him were misplaced because he was on the side line.  It was the boys on the field that accomplished those things.