South Pittsburg 2022

LethalAttack

On 1/29/2022 at 12:02 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says if was Lexus buying ole Roy would sure nuff been doing a HEEP of complaining bout higher gate prices. Now as fer all this here TNTBSUS gossip, fellers gets a visiting them there way too much with the skillet slingers. OP agrees with you on a coach jest wondering by & sitch when the Speedway has an opening. Theys jest way too much estrogen in here fer a old skillet head like OP. It is usually the regulars that always yapping like when an old blue tick hound sniffs an electric fence. Nows with all this mess, Ifin whoever gets hired ain’t the hire all is yapping about getting hired, the feller that gets hired ain’t going to be a good hire, cause the great hire didn’t get hired in the 1st place. The Pirate’s last coach was a great hire, then that hire didn’t turn into a good hire cause he got hired away after one game. Some Pirate fellers ain’t never goin to learn a cotton picken thing from old Pirates. Point here is Ifin the great hire ain’t hired, no worries, the  fellers done there has got the credentials to do jest fine. The liars tables around the area sure are chatty fer sure. YepReconSo 

Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of REPEATing in the mess but this is fer the blue bloodline skillet slingers and skillet heads that is slower. Patient diligent churning will always bring the creme to the Top. Figure the pure simple truth is, Theys bound to be a HEEP of orchestrating by somebody, somehow, somewheres!  Grab the popcorn while remembering, basic churning & harvesting honey takes time and Fast strokes don’t do the job that slow strokes do! YepReconSo 

Guys, this hiring has been a chess game for one coach and I can assure you to him it’s much bigger than bringing in only one other coach. He understands the big picture and wants to solidify us for long term success. There are only 1-2 coaches he would step aside for. This has been months in the making. Will it all pan out or will he ultimately take the job.? Only time will tell. 

patience….…. 

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

Guys, this hiring has been a chess game for one coach and I can assure you to him it’s much bigger than bringing in only one other coach. He understands the big picture and wants to solidify us for long term success. There are only 1-2 coaches he would step aside for. This has been months in the making. Will it all pan out or will he ultimately take the job.? Only time will tell. 

patience….…. 

Roy was right,  Yous is a colabirater!  Old Pirate says PP don’t know this mess, Leastways he would have spilled the beans long ago! Is  PP not still yous Co-Pilot? Yous part of the orchestration! Well, Help my time! image.jpeg.77eea75ac618abd33ad044bd94065371.jpeg

Edited by OLD PIRATE

22 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Roy was right,  Yous is a colabirater!  Old Pirate says PP don’t know this mess, Leastways he would have spilled the beans long ago! Is  PP not still yous Co-Pilot? Yous part of the orchestration! Well, Help my time! image.jpeg.77eea75ac618abd33ad044bd94065371.jpeg

PP knows this mess but has learned to stay quiet lol

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

https://matthewdoan.medium.com/beyond-digital-orchestrating-business-change-65056570b48c

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

PowerP and I are co-head pilots. Lol