South Pittsburg 2022

LethalAttack

On 3/1/2022 at 12:56 PM, orngnblk said:

Ask how many homes just magically appear empty around alumacity.Wont be no different.One day you have 2 All states and you look again and their playing for the Goat.It wont happen fast and may not at all BUT do not be surprised.Its happened for years.

My understanding is BB alum own a few duplex / quadplex up off highway 58 and are not renewing the lease(s) to open up for GR's players..... I mean prospective families.

On 2/21/2022 at 5:08 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

This hole mess done got a raw spot on this skillet head. Old Pirate says that Rankin man is OLD. Ifin he is chasing another State Championship, the Chattanooga based Circle Fly Fake Pirates sure ain’t where that’s goin to happen anytime soon! Nows, Ifin he’s owning chasing “W”s then he still ain’t on the fastest route! 

I bet Rankin is gonna take that big recruiting budget and go shopping at several local public schools! South Pittsburgh. Sequatchie Ect.  But especially in downtown Chattanooga area. TYLER, Howard. Ect will be getting swamped by Rankin and staff. 

12 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I bet Rankin is gonna take that big recruiting budget and go shopping at several local public schools! South Pittsburgh. Sequatchie Ect.  But especially in downtown Chattanooga area. TYLER, Howard. Ect will be getting swamped by Rankin and staff. 

A  certain Chattanooga Trainer will soon be  named recruiting coordinator.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LethalAttack said:

Spring practice going to be over before pirates have a coach…

If you still have the Stone/Grider combination there, I wouldn't worry about it from the coaching perspective...if I were going to do any worrying, it would be that administration could pick a horse to ride.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

If you still have the Stone/Grider combination there, I wouldn't worry about it from the coaching perspective...if I were going to do any worrying, it would be that administration could pick a horse to ride.

It’s crazy to me that one of these haven’t been hired… unless they didn’t want it!

11 minutes ago, powerp said:

Congrats to Wes. What has made the Pirates so successful over the years in my opinion is head coaching consistency. Wes will provide stability for a long while.

Haven't heard the news yet but I think very good decision. He's a true Pirate for sure in every word and his family. Let's get it going Wes and congrats big guy.