South Pittsburg 2022

LethalAttack

2 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

South Pitt can’t be that dumb. Best in game coaching I’ve seen for South Pitt in a season and in  a Championship game. If the OC isn’t given the shot after what all y’all did this season I know a team up the road that sure could use an overhaul on offense too! I’m just keeping it real

Hades would be frozen over and hosting Hockey Games before either of those 2 co-head coaches would coach at Jasper.  You can take that to the bank.  Their best shot would be Jasper Jones.

3 minutes ago, rlh said:

Hades would be frozen over and hosting Hockey Games before either of those 2 co-head coaches would coach at Jasper.  You can take that to the bank.  Their best shot would be Jasper Jones.

Why? That would be dumb if either of them want it after what they accomplished and are told no they should bolt. Maybe that would get rivalry going again. I’m just keeping it real

7 hours ago, powerp said:

Never…and I mean ever…would Stone coach at Jasper. 

I guess he was the OC then. Loyalty is a rare thing these days but sounds like y’all have some keepers anyway. Hope y’all keep it going. Team appeared to finally turn a page this season in its offensive approach. I would love to see Marion County do the same next year. They were similar to some of y’all’s teams you have had in the past just not as good offensively and it did them in early. Y’all might hate each other but your both fun to root for. Good luck and good job again Pirate country. Hope y’all get it right! I’m just keeping it real

10 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Why? That would be dumb if either of them want it after what they accomplished and are told no they should bolt. Maybe that would get rivalry going again. I’m just keeping it real

Why?  Because one is a Grider and the other is a Stone. 

So I'm guessing Paige had that conversation with Wes early this week? Like everybody else has already stated, how could / would you say no? Assume Wes would take it? Does Heath care if he is a "co", or is he happy to keep doing what's he has always done? How long will will the faithful be kept in the dark? The answer can probably be found in the basement of the old parts store, just to the right of the orange MG.