South Pittsburg 2022

LethalAttack

It does my heart good to feel so much love and support from all the school's. Our community now knows what other's have gone through with tragedy's like this.  It hurt's really bad to see these families hurting. Please keep them in your prayers.  Hebrews 4;16.. If you don't know that verse please read it. It's my favorite verse in the Bible. 

3 hours ago, sportman said:

It does my heart good to feel so much love and support from all the school's. Our community now knows what other's have gone through with tragedy's like this.  It hurt's really bad to see these families hurting. Please keep them in your prayers.  Hebrews 4;16.. If you don't know that verse please read it. It's my favorite verse in the Bible. 

How is the kid that survived doing?

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

How is the kid that survived doing?

From his Dad this morning:

Thank you all for the prayers we ask for continued prayer to lift up Eli and restore his health. We are proud to say the ventilator was successful in being removed. Today we are having X-rays and will soon know what surgeries are recommended. I would love to send each person that sends a text a personal response because we do appreciate each and every act of love and kindness. However, with all his injuries we are overwhelmed a little emotionally, mentally and physically. We have multiple doctors and therapists coming in and we ourselves are having to do incentive spirometer and such. I will post an update every morning so all can know what is going on and our progress. Please know we appreciate all of you for your support.

29 minutes ago, piratetom said:

From his Dad this morning:

Thank you all for the prayers we ask for continued prayer to lift up Eli and restore his health. We are proud to say the ventilator was successful in being removed. Today we are having X-rays and will soon know what surgeries are recommended. I would love to send each person that sends a text a personal response because we do appreciate each and every act of love and kindness. However, with all his injuries we are overwhelmed a little emotionally, mentally and physically. We have multiple doctors and therapists coming in and we ourselves are having to do incentive spirometer and such. I will post an update every morning so all can know what is going on and our progress. Please know we appreciate all of you for your support.

Thank you… Great News!

Continued  prayers from Watertown!

• Upvote 2