Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

12 hours ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

If 13A sweeps, they’ll play the semi-finals & championship at UTM I believe. They’ll have to navigate around the college games. I think that’s how that’ll work if there is a sweep on Thursday. 

Was told last night district champion would host if 13 A was to seeep

16 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Decisions like this are left to the coaches to decide. Typically in our region, if one district sweeps the host district, the games reverted back to the location of the district tournament host.

That's just the example that I'm familiar with, like I say, it's left up to the coaches to decide.

Pretty much same over here, but they’ve been playing at UTM I heard for crowd accommodation and parking. 

37 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

McKenzie will have to beat themselves. Bc of the 1A I’ve seen it looks good for McKenzie 

Yes, McKenzie should cruise to state tourney and most likely win it.  They are good but this has to be one of the easier paths to state I have seen.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

McKenzie will have to beat themselves. Bc of the 1A I’ve seen it looks good for McKenzie 

You seen the Clay County Pickett District?? Gleason beat Clay by 17 or so and Gleason is behind McKenzie. Still got my eye on North Green as well. McKenzie’s lack of depth and their three point offense worries me a little but they are obviously the favorite. Better keep an eye on Geeenfield as well. Edie plays well in the Glass House. 

3 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Yes, McKenzie should cruise to state tourney and most likely win it.  They are good but this has to be one of the easier paths to state I have seen.  

Yeah Single A is way down across the state. It was due to be down though. They had some some great teams last five or six years.

46 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah Single A is way down across the state. It was due to be down though. They had some some great teams last five or six years.

It’s the worse I’ve seen since I’ve been watching. Class A has always been my favorite classification to watch. I’ve watched a handful of games this year and it’s been brutal to watch. 

9 hours ago, Tennesseepicks said:

It’s the worse I’ve seen since I’ve been watching. Class A has always been my favorite classification to watch. I’ve watched a handful of games this year and it’s been brutal to watch. 

Yeah you remove the best team in state probably in any class along with 2 other strong programs its going to be down but I wouldn't call it brutal to watch. Probably going to be one of the more competitive state tournaments in some time there is probably 5-6 teams that have a chance to win single A

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

You seen the Clay County Pickett District?? Gleason beat Clay by 17 or so and Gleason is behind McKenzie. Still got my eye on North Green as well. McKenzie’s lack of depth and their three point offense worries me a little but they are obviously the favorite. Better keep an eye on Geeenfield as well. Edie plays well in the Glass House. 

We have Clarksburg tomorrow night which should be an easy win. The last 5 or 6 games, you could tell we are wearing down and the lack of depth is for sure showing.  But...Wilkins does a good job of rotating the girls in and out so that helps.  It also helps this bunch for McKenzie works harder than any bunch I have probably seen and seems to find that extra drive when needed. 

3 pt shot....live and die by it. 

8 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

We have Clarksburg tomorrow night which should be an easy win. The last 5 or 6 games, you could tell we are wearing down and the lack of depth is for sure showing.  But...Wilkins does a good job of rotating the girls in and out so that helps.  It also helps this bunch for McKenzie works harder than any bunch I have probably seen and seems to find that extra drive when needed. 

3 pt shot....live and die by it. 

No doubt they are the favorite. Will be interesting. Great team.