Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

45 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

They are a good team. Hear they are young too. Any good restaurants in Summertown?? Think we are going through Linden and Hoenwohl.

Good luck haven’t caught up w rest of the world in eateries yet any towns you mention - I’ll fix you baloney sandwich be bout as good 

1 minute ago, Jaychapman said:

Good luck haven’t caught up w rest of the world in eateries yet any towns you mention - I’ll fix you baloney sandwich be bout as good 

Lol. I eat a lot of that around here. During games I never eat. What about Summertown?? Any restaurants??

2 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

WV -Loretto be barn burner / probably be on xsports network if you want to keep up w it 

Wouldn’t let us do games there because of NFHS. X sports is doing ours I thought I heard them say the other night after y’all’s game with Loretto. I will watch it on NFHS when I get back. Definitely a game I want to watch. 

42 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

sounds like you're from west TN

I don’t pick games on here much. Lots of girls read these boards and I had rather be like Lou Holtz a little and give more credit than some of these teams actually deserve, but I don’t want our girls especially to lose any focus. Just like in the Westview thread somebody came in their and made a pick like it wouldn’t be close and probably the poster may not even like Westview and the Westview posters called him out.  I think the one’s that post on here regularly know that all four of these teams can hold their own and have great resumes and traditions and give great respect to each other’s teams. These predictions don’t mean nothing actually. Just like the rankings. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Lol. I eat a lot of that around here. During games I never eat. What about Summertown?? Any restaurants??

Go through Hohenwald and eat at Junkyard Dog. We don't go that often because there's no other attraction there and it's almost 2 hours, but if you're going to be near there for any reason, that's the place. Not on your direct route, but the Brass Lantern in Lawrenceburg isn't far from Summertown either, and it's great too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Go through Hohenwald and eat at Junkyard Dog. We don't go that often because there's no other attraction there and it's almost 2 hours, but if you're going to be near there for any reason, that's the place. Not on your direct route, but the Brass Lantern in Lawrenceburg isn't far from Summertown either, and it's great too.

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

If you are going through Parsons to Hoenwald, eat at Little Josh fish place as you are going out of Parsons. phenomenal catfish.  But take cash or a check.  Last time I was there, no debt cards. 

1 hour ago, VOLnWTN said:

If you are going through Parsons to Hoenwald, eat at Little Josh fish place as you are going out of Parsons. phenomenal catfish.  But take cash or a check.  Last time I was there, no debt cards. 

Little Josh's is closed! I heard that they're planning to do a food trailer or takeout business, but that's all word of mouth and not official. Best fish and trimmings around...I really hope that they go back to normal!