Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

I’ve been a part in this as a coach at the state tournament. Literally they put numbers in a bingo type machine and they pull them out one at a time. Only teams that are from the same district couldn’t play each other until the finals. Now I believe they divide the substate teams to opposing brackets. 

1 minute ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Westview is pulling for Dresden, Gleason and Mckenzie to advance. We’re all within 20 miles from each other in the county (Mckenzie is partially in Weakley County as well). I know a lot of WV fans are going early to support them and are just making a day of it. 

Pulling for all our Weakly County neighbors. Which includes McKenzie. Not sure they consider themselves part of Carrol County anyway. lol

After reading posters on Coach T for the season, it looks like North Greene and Cloudland have tough draws for the quarterfinals.

It's important to remember that the first half of the season, NG played without post player, Brook Anderson. She's back and will be the force to be reckoned with that we are used to. You can't help but love the game face on the NG player on Coach T's front page.

They grow girls tough in Upper East Tennessee, so don't sell Cloudland short. I've watched them play South Greene the past few years and know SG always gets more than they bargain for.

Good luck to all the players from every school. Enjoy this special time.

Edited by Americal198

5 minutes ago, Americal198 said:

After reading posters on Coach T for the season, it looks like North Greene and Cloudland have tough draws for the quarterfinals.

It's important to remember that the first half of the season, NG played without post player, Brook Anderson. She's back and will be the force to be reckoned with that we are used to. You can't help but love the game face on the NG player on Coach T's front page.

They grow girls tough in Upper East Tennessee, so don't sell Cloudland short. I've watched them play South Greene the past few years and know SG always gets more than they bargain for.

Good luck to all the players from every school. Enjoy this special time.

Whoever wins the McKenzie/North Green game will be the favorite, IMO. How does North Green handle McKenzie’s pressure and their 3 point game?? How does McKenzie handle Brooklyn Anderson?? She is hard to guard. Could we see some zone for McKenzie?? 

Good luck to Gleason Dresden Mckenzie and Westview. I was hoping to get to go up today but it just didn’t work out.  I think Westview and McKenzie have to be the favorites. But lookout if McKenzie loses today I’m taking Gleason. Dresden very well could win the bottom bracket for an all west finals. Good luck I will be listening.  

17 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Whoever wins the McKenzie/North Green game will be the favorite, IMO. How does North Green handle McKenzie’s pressure and their 3 point game?? How does McKenzie handle Brooklyn Anderson?? She is hard to guard. Could we see some zone for McKenzie?? 

If both teams bring their A game I have feeling this is going to be the best game of the whole tournament.  I have seen very little zone from McKenzie this year even against GC and WV who are similar I think to NG. I think you have to consider it with everything on the line especially if NG is handling the pressure well today may be the day for some adjustment