Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

9 minutes ago, GTG901 said:

If both teams bring their A game I have feeling this is going to be the best game of the whole tournament.  I have seen very little zone from McKenzie this year even against GC and WV who are similar I think to NG. I think you have to consider it with everything on the line especially if NG is handling the pressure well today may be the day for some adjustment  

North Green didn’t handle pressure well last year or the year before. Do think at some point he may have to adjust to a zone just to keep her from scoring. North Green is a solid team. Bottom bracket in Single A is tough. Good luck to you guys!!

10 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

And Greenfield is setting at home. Won 13 A regular season and championship. 13 A was tough this year

Makes you wonder what might have been? Anybody in our district could beat anybody this year. I’d love to see Dresden and Gleason match up again.  I think every year our district will have two teams at state. Dresden will be the team next year, no seniors. 

15 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

And Greenfield is setting at home. Won 13 A regular season and championship. 13 A was tough this year.

Yes it was.  I knew it would be hard for us.  When I saw their close scores with summertown, I had my doubts we could win.  I think Dresden will give them a good game. 

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Yes it was.  I knew it would be hard for us.  When I saw their close scores with summertown, I had my doubts we could win.  I think Dresden will give them a good game. 

Wayne County is a good team. We played them in our jamboree and they were tough. Congrats to you guys. I watched it. Y’all had some good players. Wayne County just looked poised. They are a good team. Dresden will have their hands full. We played Dresden as well. They will have their hands full just like y’all did.