Milan Head Coaching Job?

ttitan27

1 hour ago, ttitan27 said:

I know the coach for Milan is only in his second year or possibly 3rd?  Any possibility of a change in the near future.  Scuttlebut says maybe all is not as it seems with that position.  Any insight from anyone here?

All is well in Milan. We had a rough season because of injuries and a string of bad luck. Anything your hearing is just rumors from people that have nothing better to do with their time. And there may be people that come on this forum and claim differently but I can assure everyone Diffee is the man going forward. Everyone supports him from the top down. Yes there are some people in the community that are upset by a bad year but the ship is headed in the right direction and that’s all that matters. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

All is well in Milan. We had a rough season because of injuries and a string of bad luck. Anything your hearing is just rumors from people that have nothing better to do with their time. And there may be people that come on this forum and claim differently but I can assure everyone Diffee is the man going forward. Everyone supports him from the top down. Yes there are some people in the community that are upset by a bad year but the ship is headed in the right direction and that’s all that matters. 

What could be worse Bigpurplemachine, Milan going 4-6 or the Chow Wagon shutting down?

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Never stops does it? 

4 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

What could be worse Bigpurplemachine, Milan going 4-6 or the Chow Wagon shutting down?

I used to think chow wagon would close cause the previous owner was getting up there in age. A couple of years ago she sold to a younger couple and so it looks like chow wagon will be in business for a long time to come. In fact…. I may go there for dinner tonight. Lol. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

:thumb:

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I used to think chow wagon would close cause the previous owner was getting up there in age. A couple of years ago she sold to a younger couple and so it looks like chow wagon will be in business for a long time to come. In fact…. I may go there for dinner tonight. Lol. 

I'm going to Lee's Famous Recipe in Alcoa about .5 miles from where I grew up.

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

I'm going to Lee's Famous Recipe in Alcoa about .5 miles from where I grew up.

I was in Alcoa a couple of years ago and met some of the goons for lunch there. I was surprised the only offered two types of chicken. Famous and roasted. Milan has 3. Famous, roasted and spicy. The spicy is fantastic. Very crispy with a little kick. Other than that they were about the same.