Milan Head Coaching Job?

ttitan27

When I think of Milan I think of the the 1971 Maryville game with Kingston we lost 13-14 on a bad play and the next week Milan won 10-7 against Kingston and the 1977 game we forgot to show up at Alcoa and Milan beat us 28-6 for the state. Milan has some great history behind it's football program and shouldn't be to hard to find a good coach. Kind of wish they would go back to 3A when it's time and I don't see Alcoa staying there because so much growth is going on in Blount County and apartments are being rented out faster than they can be built.

• Upvote 1

On 12/29/2021 at 6:40 PM, Roy Dillard said:

BPM when you are successful I garuntee you are going to have people from places like Huntindung that are waiting and hoping you crash.  I garuntee the jailhouse fellars was giddy when our team shenanigans happened mid season.  I garuntee Milan will have no problem getting a real good coach for their boys.  You think im joking but im not.

Shut up. You don’t know anything about anything. Huntingdon has always enjoyed watching Milan falling on their face. They are getting better and better at it. Year after year.

Edited by Waker

8 hours ago, Waker said:

Shut up. You don’t know anything about anything. Huntingdon has always enjoyed watching Milan falling on their face. They are getting better and better at it. Year after year.

Maybe you fellars in stankville can teach them how to do a complete choke job every year in the first or second round.  Shut up stupid.  You think im joking but im not.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, FreedomRing said:

Steve Hookfin should be a name to throw around in this mix. Knows the region well, ton us success in the area. Fits the tough mindset and mold Milan is known for.

The Milan Mirror printed an article today about the coaching search. As of press time there were 19 applications submitted for the position. Of the 19 applicants, there 14 total state titles in football. There were applicants from West, Middle and East TN and from out of state. 

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The Milan Mirror printed an article today about the coaching search. As of press time there were 19 applications submitted for the position. Of the 19 applicants, there 14 total state titles in football. There were applicants from West, Middle and East TN and from out of state. 

Sometimes those titles don't mean anything and could end up like WB and pull out a Shad.