Milan Head Coaching Job?

ttitan27

35 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Trade two are you joking? This nigcuppy is real dumb.  This Carr man is a passer for the raiders in the nfl.  I garuntee they is road blocks at every four way stop sign in Milan taking up money.  You think im joking but im not.

im real glad that your to smart to fall for that nigcuppy mans mess Roy. i think that he's just jealous for some reason, because nobody should be that stupid without a reason...i aint joking neither.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, 731Ball said:

You’re going to see this due to how they presented themselves in the newspaper……However many  championships among however many applicants and then you hire a guy that has never won anything as a coach.  I know for a fact there were state champion coaches who had interest, but it was just that. I also know for a fact the number one candidate said no thank you. All that being said, Carr wants to be in Milan and was probably the only hire to keep the core staff together. The DC will obviously leave because he was one of Diffee’s but he will be replaced with someone of… let’s just say importance. I can’t wait for the future. My boys are fired up.

Okay! I do not really understand " how the presented themselves in the paper " thing. We all know some stellar coaches applied for the job. The decision makers decided to go with Carr. Obviously, they thought he was the best option moving forward. I do not think anyone can contest that Milan is not committed to winning football game there. 

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Trade two are you joking? This nigcuppy is real dumb.  This Carr man is a passer for the raiders in the nfl.  I garuntee they is road blocks at every four way stop sign in Milan taking up money.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you better watch this Cuppy man, he gets real mad if you spell words incorrectly. I ain’t joking either.

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

36 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Roy, you better watch this Cuppy man, he gets real mad if you spell words incorrectly. I ain’t joking either.

Y’all are getting his name wrong. It’s SippyCup