Milan Head Coaching Job?

ttitan27

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Keep waiting. Remember there are not many people who work in the same building but are as out of touch with reality as BPM. 

Well, now that we know that the school you post about all day does not write your checks it gets a little bit more odd. Not sure if you are out of touch with reality or just a sunshine pumper (or both), but you definitely did not have good judgement of the scandals going around that pertained to your head ball coach.

13 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

Well, now that we know that the school you post about all day does not write your checks it gets a little bit more odd. Not sure if you are out of touch with reality or just a sunshine pumper (or both), but you definitely did not have good judgement of the scandals going around that pertained to your head ball coach.

O don't get it twisted he is for sure a pumper! You should see this mans kitchen! 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

He’s your sons head ball coach too. 

2 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

Not anymore he's not. Can't wait to see where he lands and I hope they are on the schedule when my youngest comes through.

I wish Diffee and all the players the best. I think we all as a community could do more to support instead of tear down. It would be amazing what we could accomplish if we would all work together. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I wish Diffee and all the players the best. I think we all as a community could do more to support instead of tear down. It would be amazing what we could accomplish if we would all work together. 

Motivational.. But there is not much you can accomplish when you tear down your coworkers and yourself.

6 hours ago, 731Ball said:

Motivational.. But there is not much you can accomplish when you tear down your coworkers and yourself.

Hard to tell who you are talking about but teams have many stakeholders. They all have to work together in order for the team to be successful.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

8 minutes ago, dawgfan4life said:

Why cant you let all the BPM fans know some of the heavy hitters names?

Many coaches don’t want current employers knowing that they have applied and are being interviewed for other positions. I don’t want to throw anyone under the bus like that. There are many people in the Milan and surrounding communities that know who I am. If you get my number shoot me a text. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Many coaches don’t want current employers knowing that they have applied and are being interviewed for other positions. I don’t want to throw anyone under the bus like that. There are many people in the Milan and surrounding communities that know who I am. If you get my number shoot me a text. 

DO NOT DO THIS. THIS IS A TRAP!!!  DO NOT TEXT HIM!!! IT WILL END BADLY!!!