Milan Head Coaching Job?

ttitan27

11 minutes ago, oneofakind said:

Milan had a long run with Tucker. 25 years....

Then there was a 2 year run with Bland..... Bland was a good coach and a good man. But, the best thing he did was hire a young assistant from Henry County. When Bland left, the young assistant got the job. The next 22 years was amazing 6 championship appearances, lots of D1 guys and other college players, even a great NFL guy. If Coach T would have existed then, some one would have probably said well Milan is giving up on football. In reality, Milan hired a guy who wanted to be there, and wanted to raise a family there. I have high hopes. 

This is a good post. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Is everyone staying in place at North Side?

"Everyone"? The answer is No. According to the bulletin board, there are two assistant positions are available. I don't know who is out. I don't follow the program as I once did in the past, same as what Man of Millions is doing now at South Gibson.

14 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

"Everyone"? The answer is No. According to the bulletin board, there are two assistant positions are available. I don't know who is out. I don't follow the program as I once did in the past, same as what Man of Millions is doing now at South Gibson.

MoM is the South Gibson watergirl…

18 hours ago, 731Ball said:

Which Wolfe was at Camden 

Coach Josh Wolfe  he was HC at West Carroll for 5 years or so and really turned that place around. He left there with half the rest of the teachers not sure why they all left. He is a winner 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

I can’t believe Coach Wolfe hasn’t been offered a head coaching job somewhere. 

Well  he lives in Camden and I don't think he wants to move to be honest. He drove to west Carroll  for 5 years and thats not a short ride