Milan Head Coaching Job?

ttitan27

1 hour ago, WildWolf6 said:

BPM stayed in the Metro Football Forum so much he forgot about the shambles his program is about to enter . Good Luck Milan. Great Coach they have, shame after 1 bad year they want to get rid of him.

Shame you don’t know what your talking about. But thank you for your input. Have a blessed day. 

38 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was in Alcoa a couple of years ago and met some of the goons for lunch there. I was surprised the only offered two types of chicken. Famous and roasted. Milan has 3. Famous, roasted and spicy. The spicy is fantastic. Very crispy with a little kick. Other than that they were about the same. 

I heard it wasn't just Maroon Goons, I heard some decent people showed up too. :thumb:

2 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I heard it wasn't just Maroon Goons, I heard some decent people showed up too. :thumb:

There have been many lunch outings over the years in the Maryville and Alcoa area. Met a lot of the goons and the Maryville Mafia. They were all good people. You should come next time. My treat. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 2:28 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

All is well in Milan. We had a rough season because of injuries and a string of bad luck. Anything your hearing is just rumors from people that have nothing better to do with their time. And there may be people that come on this forum and claim differently but I can assure everyone Diffee is the man going forward. Everyone supports him from the top down. Yes there are some people in the community that are upset by a bad year but the ship is headed in the right direction and that’s all that matters. 

4A is tough, especially if you're playing up, 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 4:28 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

All is well in Milan. We had a rough season because of injuries and a string of bad luck. Anything your hearing is just rumors from people that have nothing better to do with their time. And there may be people that come on this forum and claim differently but I can assure everyone Diffee is the man going forward. Everyone supports him from the top down. Yes there are some people in the community that are upset by a bad year but the ship is headed in the right direction and that’s all that matters. 

or maybe not ;-)