Trousdale County (theGoodtheBADtheUGLY)

Well another great Football season comes to an end! Ive heard plenty of theGOODtheBADtheUGLY so I figured that would be a great new name! Lets hear about theGBU! I have heard some frustrated people in the area talk and things may be running dry on the CreekBank. Ending the season with a 2 TD blown 4th Qtr lead is definatley BAD and Ugly.. Getting to Practice on Thanksgiving was definatley some Good! Happy Holidays to all..Lets talk about one of the richest Traditions in Middle Tennessee! Red Set Go! Lets see what outweighs on this topic, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY..you must choose! 

21 minutes ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

Well another great Football season comes to an end! Ive heard plenty of theGOODtheBADtheUGLY so I figured that would be a great new name! Lets hear about theGBU! I have heard some frustrated people in the area talk and things may be running dry on the CreekBank. Ending the season with a 2 TD blown 4th Qtr lead is definatley BAD and Ugly.. Getting to Practice on Thanksgiving was definatley some Good! Happy Holidays to all..Lets talk about one of the richest Traditions in Middle Tennessee! Red Set Go! Lets see what outweighs on this topic, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY..you must choose! 

Everything is ugly in TC!

56 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I don’t see TC running dry.  I just see other teams in that region getting better and better each year.  I’ve been wrong before but just can’t see TC not being in the mix come 3rd and 4th rounds of the playoffs every year.  

You may see that for a few years. We have talent on the team in the lower class but not a lot of talent is coming through in the next 2-3 years. Every small school goes through a drought TC will still make the playoffs but having practice on Thanksgiving will be a high challenge. 

6 hours ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

One of the richest in middle tn? Try the entire state!  

43 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Didnt TC have several big injuries this season

Had some among the lineman. And qb was out for season after second game in Oct. but we weren’t throwing it much anyway so that didn’t really have a big impact. Backup had started several games as a backup in 19 and 20 and played fine. Seemed to have at least our fair share of injuries last few years if not more. Takes it toll on a small roster for sure.