Trousdale County (theGoodtheBADtheUGLY)

On 12/11/2021 at 8:42 PM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

He was this year.. hence them cancelling on Upperman despite having more than enough players to play.

Don't know how many times everyone has told you this. Playing Upoerman would have led to a COVID outbreak that would have cost TC region games because of refit. If you don't kike the rule take it up with the ones that make the rules.

On 12/11/2021 at 8:46 PM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Are you kidding, you are showing your ignorance of TC.

When BS and BE coached Jr. High 4-8 years ago, they won their title every single year.  They built those good teams over  2019, 2020.

BC was coached in jr high by BS. So was KB, CR, JG, and MB... They never lost in middle school.

You know nothing.

The junior high team has issued just having enough kids when having a team. They had to allow 6grade kids to play to have enough boys to field a team. Blake coached minor high when they had talent. There isn't a lot of talent coming up for the next two years from junior high. 

10 hours ago, RTD said:

The junior high team has issued just having enough kids when having a team. They had to allow 6grade kids to play to have enough boys to field a team. Blake coached minor high when they had talent. There isn't a lot of talent coming up for the next two years from junior high. 

You said they aren't a historically winning or powerful program and I just gave you evidence they were from 2013 to 2018 they were dominant.  Problem was, the one coach hit a player and ran off, BS got tired of middle school and moved up under Waggs, and they replaced them with the Williams kid who was a joke and now P who is a joke.

The program fell hard in the past 4 years, b4 that, they were winning at a 90% clip.

No development below means they are behind in HS, dark days ahead for TC, thank god they are in such a garbage district.

4 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

You said they aren't a historically winning or powerful program and I just gave you evidence they were from 2013 to 2018 they were dominant.  Problem was, the one coach hit a player and ran off, BS got tired of middle school and moved up under Waggs, and they replaced them with the Williams kid who was a joke and now P who is a joke.

The program fell hard in the past 4 years, b4 that, they were winning at a 90% clip.

No development below means they are behind in HS, dark days ahead for TC, thank god they are in such a garbage district.

The Program has fell because we have had outsiders who did not play here, nor knew what it was like to play at TC running our youth league programs and high school programs other than Blake (and there just simply isnt an excuse for him to be doing the things he's doing. Like being off the week before region championship and not practicing). The key is simple... We have always outworked everyone and that just isn't happening no more. The sign when you walked in Locker room said " Most Discliplned, most conditioned, hardest working football Team in the state of TN"....Thats as far from true as ive ever heard these days..

I mentioned about some assistants leaving and someone replied that happens..well you are correct, but those two assistant volunteers are legends at TC and would give their right arm to have that program running in the right direction. They are not out because that's what they wanted to do, they are out because Blake is Lazy and doesn't know how to be a head coach. Has trouble communicating with players and coaches, tries to be a one man show, has no discipline, the list goes on. If anybody else was coaching this team they would be fired on the spot if this was happening. Not to mention Phillip White is his assistant as well, like Phillip is a great dude but doesn't need to be coaching at that level. Just seems like a buddy buddy system these days. Must be a favor from when Clint got his collarbone broke against Station Camp.. If you know TC football well then you will know..lol

Like Clint used to say.. this aint no Country Club.. well Clint sorry to tell ya but it is and your allowing it....sad to say but its true!

1 hour ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

The Program has fell because we have had outsiders who did not play here, nor knew what it was like to play at TC running our youth league programs and high school programs other than Blake (and there just simply isnt an excuse for him to be doing the things he's doing. Like being off the week before region championship and not practicing). The key is simple... We have always outworked everyone and that just isn't happening no more. The sign when you walked in Locker room said " Most Discliplned, most conditioned, hardest working football Team in the state of TN"....Thats as far from true as ive ever heard these days..

I mentioned about some assistants leaving and someone replied that happens..well you are correct, but those two assistant volunteers are legends at TC and would give their right arm to have that program running in the right direction. They are not out because that's what they wanted to do, they are out because Blake is Lazy and doesn't know how to be a head coach. Has trouble communicating with players and coaches, tries to be a one man show, has no discipline, the list goes on. If anybody else was coaching this team they would be fired on the spot if this was happening. Not to mention Phillip White is his assistant as well, like Phillip is a great dude but doesn't need to be coaching at that level. Just seems like a buddy buddy system these days. Must be a favor from when Clint got his collarbone broke against Station Camp.. If you know TC football well then you will know..lol

Like Clint used to say.. this aint no Country Club.. well Clint sorry to tell ya but it is and your allowing it....sad to say but its true!

They pay peanuts, I don't blame good coaches leaving.

Only people who stay are teachers and coaches who can't work elsewhere because they are accustomed to the favoritism and can get away with murder.  Everyone else leaves.

Is it that BAD on the “creek bank” you guys bring up Phillip White…. ???The one guy that helps out. You say he doesn’t belong at that level he’s a volunteer not a hc, dc, oc. The dude literally helps out. I’ve watched a few practices this year not many. The guy was the only one helping move ball up and down the field spotting it moving around where’s the other coaches  that help out??? Just sit back watching. Phillips been around that field since he was little bitty I remember his dad bring him to watch us at practice in the late 90s. He just loves the sport I guess. Personally I wished he would’ve stuck with it in high school just to see what could’ve been. he might’ve been nothing but if you look at these kids now days they can’t even complete a pass even with starters in. He was on second team airing it out ..  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

I was there that Day The Collarbone was broke....TC was not running Wing-T anymore, they had moved to a Spread set...TC QB threw a Pass on a Post Play and hung Receiver up with High Throw, SC Safety delivered a good blow to knock ball loose...Everyone was going back to huddle for next play, when Satterfield started yelling to run it again except this time he played QB himself and sent the TC QB out to Receiver...They ran the play, he threw it high, but SC Safety did not hit him the 2nd time.....So.....Satterfield ran it a 3rd Time and yelled to SC safety to hit him like he did the first play....The Result....broke arm for TC QB..

TC is tradition rich program. However, I started to lose respect for the program when applicants were listed to the public for the head coaching position. Some supporters will say it was not a big deal, but to those names listed it might have been. It was unethical and unprofessional. No matter how the names got out, they all got out. The hiring of BS was interesting with some of the rumored names that had applied. A couple were really well thought of coaches that are successful. 

TC can get back on track, but in my opinion it will not happen until changes are made from the top down. 

3 hours ago, Thehidden97 said:

Is it that BAD on the “creek bank” you guys bring up Phillip White…. ???The one guy that helps out. You say he doesn’t belong at that level he’s a volunteer not a hc, dc, oc. The dude literally helps out. I’ve watched a few practices this year not many. The guy was the only one helping move ball up and down the field spotting it moving around where’s the other coaches  that help out??? Just sit back watching. Phillips been around that field since he was little bitty I remember his dad bring him to watch us at practice in the late 90s. He just loves the sport I guess. Personally I wished he would’ve stuck with it in high school just to see what could’ve been. he might’ve been nothing but if you look at these kids now days they can’t even complete a pass even with starters in. He was on second team airing it out ..  

Not knocking phillip at all, great guy and i definatley appreciate his love for TC. All Im saying is if any other coach in the world has that job phillip isnt wearing a head set, nor is he coaching softball. again its the buddy buddy system that gets me. Like Randy Moss Says..CMON man..Its TC Football for crying out loud, We dont have the 3rd most titles in the state from the buddy system or politics. 

36 minutes ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

Not knocking phillip at all, great guy and i definatley appreciate his love for TC. All Im saying is if any other coach in the world has that job phillip isnt wearing a head set, nor is he coaching softball. again its the buddy buddy system that gets me. Like Randy Moss Says..CMON man..Its TC Football for crying out loud, We dont have the 3rd most titles in the state from the buddy system or politics. 

I understand, but hey whatever you can say about softball or not Phillip did help Blake I seen a lot in the local papers about them having girls sign for college and won district past 3 years.  Assistant or not not many other people in tc softball that coached assisted coaching volunteer coaching whatever you want to call it  can say that … lol.  Tell you the truth he helped develops them kids that tc had go substate in baseball like 7 or 8 years ago he coached that Dixie babe Ruth whatever you call it my little cousin was on minit mart. He did a good job there. Teacher or not. 

53 minutes ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

Also not being rude, but Trousdale is the most underpaid coaches in the state it maybe ranked 3rd in titles but I guarantee you they aren’t making the Maryville's, Alcoa’s, money. And you wonder why they can’t get big names in here to help out.