Liberty Creek

eers

On 4/8/2022 at 2:10 PM, wave88 said:

I saw a picture on Twitter about the stadium and that massive field house.  It appears, and I could be wrong, that they will have a field turf field.  Does that mean the other county schools will be getting turf fields as well?  I think I already know that answer.

Wouldn't surprise me... Bet their programs don't have to take out any loans for things they need either. Meanwhile up in westy we are making payment after payment to have decent things for the kids.. Sumner Co is a joke. 

On 4/11/2022 at 4:59 PM, 13sports said:

This looks like a pissing match to me.  As long as the turf was paid for by someone other than the SCBOE, why does it bother you?  Does it matter if it was paid for by one, two or fifty donors?  I wonder how many people got hurt over Taylor Swift donating to Hendersonville?  Time will tell if the winning continues at Beech.  New schools opening usually take a few years to see the results.  Lots of coaching changes coming to Shackle Island.  And I am not implying anything wrong with Beech.  Multiple reasons for the changes.  Crabtree is hands down the best FB coach in Sumner County (see record, championships, etc).  But,..........time will tell.

Crabtree is a fantastic coach, but is also the reason players and coaches are wanting to leave. Time will tell but I believe Gallatin will be winning that region this year. HHS lost everyone. Beech will have about 4 true starters back from last year. Lost both starting QBs and most skill guys. Looks like Beech will be back to running power all season

8 hours ago, middletn said:

Crabtree is a fantastic coach, but is also the reason players and coaches are wanting to leave. Time will tell but I believe Gallatin will be winning that region this year. HHS lost everyone. Beech will have about 4 true starters back from last year. Lost both starting QBs and most skill guys. Looks like Beech will be back to running power all season

Unfortunately the Beech QB left to go to TX. D1 talent for sure. There was a substantial drop off after him and will almost certainly change the offense back to something that is more like what Beech has run in the past. Other than that and graduation, I don’t know if anyone leaving Beech will really hurt. 

You make it sound like there are a ton of kids that leave Beech every year and that’s just not the case. Sure there will be some leave because they think they’re better than what they are or because their parents do. That happens everywhere. The coaches leaving left for HC jobs, a promotion to coordinator, and because a teaching position was eliminated. The coaches there not only have admiration for Crabtree, but the all get along well. 

Starting to sense you may be a bitter parent…

2 hours ago, eers said:

Unfortunately the Beech QB left to go to TX. D1 talent for sure. There was a substantial drop off after him and will almost certainly change the offense back to something that is more like what Beech has run in the past. Other than that and graduation, I don’t know if anyone leaving Beech will really hurt. 

You make it sound like there are a ton of kids that leave Beech every year and that’s just not the case. Sure there will be some leave because they think they’re better than what they are or because their parents do. That happens everywhere. The coaches leaving left for HC jobs, a promotion to coordinator, and because a teaching position was eliminated. The coaches there not only have admiration for Crabtree, but the all get along well. 

Starting to sense you may be a bitter parent…

Lol parenting is not in my bag of tricks so I can say that’s not true. You were right that Beech doesn’t have kids leave every year, however JP2 is starting to make a bigger impact on the athletes you get that ever before. 

29 minutes ago, middletn said:

Lol parenting is not in my bag of tricks so I can say that’s not true. You were right that Beech doesn’t have kids leave every year, however JP2 is starting to make a bigger impact on the athletes you get that ever before. 

It just appears you’re bitter about something…

They haven’t lost that many to Pope and some of those have come back. They are sold something that’s not true and when they see it they regret leaving. I believe that ship has sailed. 

• Upvote 1