5A 2022

Facts4You

5 minutes ago, KnoxPhoto said:

I believe Powell will have to sort out the defensive side of the ball for this to be possible 

Agreed. They've got some nice pieces in their front 7, but Walter is impossible to replace. That position was a huge issue in 2020, and you also saw it when he wasn't on the field at times this season.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 7:55 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Oak Ridge will be loaded with question marks but with talent to work with. The schedule will be brutal again so expect some defeats but hopefully the Wildcats will improve as the season rolls along.

Powell will have lots of talent but will they handle the pressure of having the bulleye on their back.

I like Rhea County, West and Henry County as well.

Powell has had a bullseye on there back since Lowe has been back....lol  they will be fine.  Losing a lot on D (and not just Nolen) Offense returns just about everyone. 

On 12/9/2021 at 11:20 AM, osunut2 said:

I'm struggling to pick a 5th team, but in no particular order, I've got Powell, West, Henry County, and Rhea County. Page brings some talent back, but without McNamara, I don't see them as a top 5 team yet. I also expect Knox Central to take another step back. Any thoughts on what Springfield, Mt. Juliet, and Green Hill bring back next year?

springfield will be back honestly should be better

• Like 1

20 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Powell has had a bullseye on there back since Lowe has been back....lol  they will be fine.  Losing a lot on D (and not just Nolen) Offense returns just about everyone. 

Losing your recruiting agent to Bearden will be the biggest loss. Matt will have to work extra hard now with the transport portal.