The Dragon Wagon 2022

LarryGee77

9 minutes ago, DragonWagon said:

I think Clinton rolls into Oakridge this fall and dominates!

Palease?  You must be high!  They could roll in on a church van.  I counted 21 mighty dragoonz out for spring practice.  lol.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 5:12 PM, STILLNUM1 said:

His plan is working.Play the worst teams you can and get some wins and trick people into thinking you are a good coach.Ive never been around him to know how he coaches but he sure has said some dumb things.I think they will be about the same next yr if they can find some skill guys.They lose the 2 Oak Ridge guys who was the best WR and CB they had.They lose the heart of the team which was the LB.QB should only get better with all the PT.Not a threat to win region or make a deep playoff run.

Don’t bash Anderson County 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

How did the scrimmage go. Does Kingston have anything this year.

Kingston had flashes here and there of looking pretty good, but didn't look as good as some Kingston teams I've seen in the past. I don't know how many starters they have coming back off last year's team. Maybe they're just young and inexperienced or was just working on things they already know that need fine tuning.