Maryville 2022

REBELRON

Maryville is losing some good players but a lot of starters will be back. 

Maryville will have 2 starters on the Oline in Cal Grubbs and Jay Adams. Logan McGlamery had 2 starts last year. He will be a guard. Need to find 2 tackles. Noah Vaughn and Gage Ladue will be back at RB. TE/HB loses Jackson Phillips. I have a feeling Hunter Ogle,Sam Young and Eli Elkins will compete for that spot. Don't know who QB and receivers will be. Will Caleb Dunford switch back from receiver to QB?

On defense Maryville is only losing Mike Bethea on the DLine. Jason Manaker,Frankie Diaz and Caleb Graham will be back. I have a feeling Brandon Husky will be Mike Bethea's replacement. Husky is 6'3 200lbs and runs a 4.55. At Linebacker Peyton Cooper and Jacob Richmond will be back. Need 2 more to step up.  In the secondary Cannon Johnson will be back at corner. I have a feeling Hutton Jones will be the other corner. Eli Hames will be back for his 3rd season as a starter. Don't know who the other safety will be. Losing DJ Burks hurts. I believe someone will step up. 

Corbin Price will be back as placekicker. Need a punter. 

On 12/12/2021 at 2:12 PM, REBELRON said:

Maryville is losing some good players but a lot of starters will be back. 

Maryville will have 2 starters on the Oline in Cal Grubbs and Jay Adams. Logan McGlamery had 2 starts last year. He will be a guard. Need to find 2 tackles. Noah Vaughn and Gage Ladue will be back at RB. TE/HB loses Jackson Phillips. I have a feeling Hunter Ogle,Sam Young and Eli Elkins will compete for that spot. Don't know who QB and receivers will be. Will Caleb Dunford switch back from receiver to QB?

On defense Maryville is only losing Mike Bethea on the DLine. Jason Manaker,Frankie Diaz and Caleb Graham will be back. I have a feeling Brandon Husky will be Mike Bethea's replacement. Husky is 6'3 200lbs and runs a 4.55. At Linebacker Peyton Cooper and Jacob Richmond will be back. Need 2 more to step up.  In the secondary Cannon Johnson will be back at corner. I have a feeling Hutton Jones will be the other corner. Eli Hames will be back for his 3rd season as a starter. Don't know who the other safety will be. Losing DJ Burks hurts. I believe someone will step up. 

Corbin Price will be back as placekicker. Need a punter. 

Next man up!

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

I believe Jeff Smith that played at Milan and went on to UT. I think he was in Maryville for awhile. Is he still living in the area?

I think so. If I’m thinking of the right guy, he used to umpire some youth baseball over here. He’s one umpire I never criticized!! Lol