Maryville 2022

REBELRON

Looking forward to spring practice coming up and getting down to facts instead of rumors. Hope we aren't going to be missing many being out for other sports. Shoutout thanks to RW for texting me about the season tickets I hadn't had a chance to stop and purchase because I've been to busy this spring to even look up. I went Monday morning first thing at 7 a.m. , seems if there aren't a hand full of bugs involved with the Go Fan situation. I personally will never run my card across any computer  for being hacked several times now. Last year I bought tickets to playoff games and didn't show I even bought them when at the gate, fortunately Red Rebels was there and knew better and let me through. I went to my seat and there was the piece of deck board on my seat meaning it had been paid for and reserved. That is the reason I wish they would scrap this method, their spending more time mopping up the mess with each ticket holder than it would had if they came in and had a tattoo of their ticket put on their hand.

• Like 1

The real practice starts after a few days of the TSSAA mandated acclimatization period.

Off Season (Spring) Practice Regulations

(End of Your Season – End of Your School Year) 

• Twelve (12) days of practice are permitted during a 15 consecutive school day period. The first two (2) days of practice must be helmets only. 
  • Full contact in practice shall not be permitted on three (3) consecutive days. 
  • Full contact in practice shall not last more than 45 minutes per day per group. 
  • Full contact in practice shall be limited to not more than 135 minutes per week per group. 
  • One scrimmage is permitted. 
  • The one scrimmage must be counted as one of the 12 practice days.

Source: https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2021-22/football/FBPracticeRegulations.pdf

12 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

The real practice starts after a few days of the TSSAA mandated acclimatization period.

Off Season (Spring) Practice Regulations

(End of Your Season – End of Your School Year) 

• Twelve (12) days of practice are permitted during a 15 consecutive school day period. The first two (2) days of practice must be helmets only. 
  • Full contact in practice shall not be permitted on three (3) consecutive days. 
  • Full contact in practice shall not last more than 45 minutes per day per group. 
  • Full contact in practice shall be limited to not more than 135 minutes per week per group. 
  • One scrimmage is permitted. 
  • The one scrimmage must be counted as one of the 12 practice days.

Source: https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2021-22/football/FBPracticeRegulations.pdf

RR thair ewe go talkin' abowt " a climb it"  two.....:blush:

19 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Got some new lights going in at The Skeeter. This should help out the TV broadcast crew! Hint Hint!!!

But will it help "media" on the sideline sneaking out of the media box and in to the end zone to try to show up an official see any better?