Maryville 2022

REBELRON

I think we'll be fine come Fall (especially on defense). The defense looked good on all 3 levels with a few new faces filling in different spots with some potential starters playing spring sports. The D Line should dominate again this year, the 2 DE's are going to blow by the tackles on a regular basis with the big boys at DT will taking up all the blockers. The way #43, #44, #8 looked, I expect them to get All State consideration this year if they progress.

The offense looks like they'll be dangerous as usual when the new QB gets his timing down. Not worried about him at all, he has a ton of talent around him and if things break down he has 2 safety valves that can take it to the house. I'd like to see a few kids play both ways because they have the talent to do so, but overall it should a good year for this group.

Eye didun't maik hit upp two Karsun Neumun fer tha sprang werkout....But eye hurd tha littull fellurs did ok.....

Bye tha way, eye seed whur Mairvul haz putt up thair knew lites att tha Skeetur.....Tha lites looked goodur, butt tha lite poals espashully onn tha viztors side err abowt az rusty az Nellie Belle.....Tha knead two be saind blasted orr sumthin orr a good hard wind like we haid laist weak mite give tha Mairvul Hi lieburry sum goodur litin' rite threw tha roof sumday.....Will-yum Blunt haid sum lite poals git blowed down a cupple yeers ago becaws of kneegleck....And Mairvul poals aint fer beehind age wise two tham thait fell....Mairvul's poals wint upp in '82 and a 40 yeer old poal aint a knew poal.....:blink:

Az Roy sez....We aint gott Murrfee's poals ethur.......:unsure:

https://www.thedailytimes.com/workers-lower-a-light-pole-at-william-blount-high-school/image_03ff8cac-cab5-5a40-8ee4-1e67cd65d882.html

Edited by STARSNBARS

New lights, and brand new windows in the press box. I was at the stadium last night, and if the LED's on the backside of the stadium are any indication of how good those new lights will be, it will be a great upgrade. I should be able to see the action on the far end of the Skeeter. 

I'm anxious to see if they have a light show at graduation on Friday?

Edited by Red Rebels

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

New lights, and brand new windows in the press box. I was at the stadium last night, and if the LED's on the backside of the stadium are any indication of how good those new lights will be, it will be a great upgrade. I should be able to see the action on the far end of the Skeeter. 

I'm anxious to see if they have a light show at graduation on Friday?

What time is graduation?  After dark or before the sun goes down?