Maryville 2022

REBELRON

On 7/29/2022 at 6:14 AM, rebelwoman87 said:

We would love play y’all in Cookeville. But unfortunately the Championship weekend is in Chattanooga now. I miss Ralph’s donuts. 

That's right! They did change it. Well that's a 5 hour drive that I'll make with glee. My son is in that area so I'll make sure he'll be there with me

• Like 1

15 hours ago, REBELRON said:

Watching some highlights of the scrimmage. It looks like the new receiver is quick as a cat. Noah Vaughn and Gage Ladue make up a great backfield. Oline blocked great. Dline and Linebackers looked good. Secondary needs work. 

15 hours ago, REBELRON said:

Watching some highlights of the scrimmage. It looks like the new receiver is quick as a cat. Noah Vaughn and Gage Ladue make up a great backfield. Oline blocked great. Dline and Linebackers looked good. Secondary needs work. 

Jaylen McCord and Royal Curtis looked solid also. I think every RB we have can play at the next level.

On 7/29/2022 at 8:36 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Pretty even matchup. Big plays by both teams. Seeking the best competition for a scrimmage game can only make you better for both teams. Seen Catholic come over here a couple years ago and turn Maryville everywhere but lose and we picked up the pieces and and went over to Oak Ridge the following week and when we left the scoreboard said 60-7 Maryville marched right on to the state championship from there. 

I remember that Catholic Scrimmage. It wasn't bad like some people said it was. Catholic left their starters in a lot longer. I was there at that scrimmage But was 15-20 minutes late. Tee Hodge,AJ Davis,Mason Shelton,Seth Orren and other key players already had their shoulder pads off. They never played again in that scrimmage. I liked the fact that Carson Jones and Markel Fortenberry showed out in that scrimmage.

You all take it easy on our "little fellers" when you come over to Oke Gridge as someone we all know and love would say. They's all green as gourds, and get awfully tired after just a few minutes. Murvil will be a good test for us to see just what we have. 

If the sun's out you need to come over to the home side and sit in the shade. I'll be there with my daughter watching her little grandboy play. RW87 can bring cookies! Hope to see you Friday at "The Ship".

On 8/3/2022 at 8:08 AM, bounder said:

You all take it easy on our "little fellers" when you come over to Oke Gridge as someone we all know and love would say. They's all green as gourds, and get awfully tired after just a few minutes. Murvil will be a good test for us to see just what we have. 

If the sun's out you need to come over to the home side and sit in the shade. I'll be there with my daughter watching her little grandboy play. RW87 can bring cookies! Hope to see you Friday at "The Ship".

Where do you normally set if I make it. Waiting on this rain situation before I decide.