Maryville 2022

REBELRON

7 hours ago, rebeldevil said:

Had to work tonight how did our rebels look 

The same as any jamboree, a quick glance of the starters and followed by the second team. This game is always more about show than tell. So what little he was in there the new kid from Florida showed his stuff last night with a 40 yard TD and winner of the 40 yard dash. I would bet my house that most people seeing him for the first time thought why is a midget league player out there until he showed why. Couldn't have been a better crowd to have seen it.

Edited by BarneySox2007

51 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The same as any jamboree, a quick glance of the starters and followed by the second team. This game is always more about show than tell. So what little he was in there the new kid from Florida showed his stuff last night with a 40 yard TD and winner of the 40 yard dash. I would bet my house that most people seeing him for the first time thought why is a midget league player out there until he showed why. Couldn't have been a better crowd to have seen it.

I spoke to him after the scrimmage. He told me he’s very excited for the season to start. I said we are excited to watch you run. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I didnt get to go but was told we were without 3 starting linemen,but how did the ones there do?Did we look like we knew where to line up?

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Barn, "Speedy" Gillins iz a littull fellur fer tha littull fellurs.....Butt he's purtee dern qwick....:popcorneater: