Maryville 2022

REBELRON

On 3/10/2022 at 1:36 PM, ftbllfan23 said:

lots of interesting switch ups going on, huh? 

...and it's still early. guess we'll see how this all plays out for both schools. 

wonder what else is brewing.

I'm going to give you some facts. Maryville could care less who wants to come over and if they do come make it clear no one from the coach staff approached them to do so. I will tell you where Maryville does recruit and that is in the hallways of the school for anyone at all that the coaches think has a good possibility of helping the team in anyway possible. There was a point a few years ago Maryville Junior High was producing teams with only 30 players a year which was at the end of the George Quarles ERA. It was a very eye awakening situation that saw Maryville High teams dip down into the mid 70 range on players. The staff has done an excellent job of combing the halls for all potential players and as I write this they have 150 players between the 9th and 12th grade out for football. Be very interesting to see how the numbering system works out because I've seen a 0 or a 00 but not a 150 on a players jersey.

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Hits sprang brake weak agin and eye reemimburr tha time Momma got us rezzurvayshuns att this beech and hit wuz cold az a brass munkey inn Cybeeryuh and eye wontid two try out my knew skimbored..........Memrees.......:popcorneater:

Drunk Guy GIF - Drunk Guy Surf - Discover & Share GIFs

Awww man! Looks like youre new nascar trucker hat got sand it it two...hope mommer got it shook out and dried before y'all went to eat that night.

On 3/15/2022 at 8:25 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Phixed! :lol:

You need to be worried about Alcoa and not Maryville. Your roster seems to have declined a couple of players the past few years. Is the Seymour and Carter Shuttle Bus still running or is Arconic's rental shacks all full with better paying customers from California.

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You need to be worried about Alcoa and not Maryville. Your roster seems to have declined a couple of players the past few years. Is the Seymour and Carter Shuttle Bus still running or is Arconic's rental shacks all full with better paying customers from California.

.............."all full with better paying customers from California"........enrolling their Kids at the NEW Alcoa High School, that is allowing tuition students right and left! :thumb:

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

.............."all full with better paying customers from California"........enrolling their Kids at the NEW Alcoa High School, that is allowing tuition students right and left! :thumb:

Papaw spent decades working at the West Plant. Those Californians might want to hear about what's under that clay cap.

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Papaw spent decades working at the West Plant. Those Californians might want to hear about what's under that clay cap.

The old heads that worked out there that are still alive will tell you stories that will make the hair stand up on your arms what was buried out there on the West Plant site. That's why all the big players like Sam's and a bunch others backed out of coming to Alcoa fearful of the unknown. None of them places wanted to be involved in a situation like the one in Garfield Heights in Cleveland where everyone left like it was the Chernobyl disaster. If the baseball field is right beside the school and there is a clause in the deed saying you can't dig into the baseball field back when they had drainage issues should tell you something. I would be willing to meet BC out there one night after dark with some fluorescent light bulbs and walk around that place and if they didn't turn on then I would shut my mouth and never say anything about it again. My money says we could meet at the baseball field and within ten minutes people would come driving around thinking there was a baseball game going on they didn't know about

Edited by BarneySox2007

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The old heads that worked out there that are still alive will tell you stories that will make the hair stand up on your arms what was buried out there on the West Plant site. That's why all the big players like Sam's and a bunch others backed out of coming to Alcoa fearful of the unknown. None of them places wanted to be involved in a situation like the one in Garfield Heights in Cleveland where everyone left like it was the Chernobyl disaster. If the baseball field is right beside the school and there is a clause in the deed saying you can't dig into the baseball field back when they had drainage issues should tell you something. I would be willing to meet BC out there one night after dark with some fluorescent light bulbs and walk around that place and if they didn't turn on then I would shut my mouth and never say anything about it again. My money says we could meet at the baseball field and within ten minutes people would come driving around thinking there was a baseball game going on they didn't know about

hey illegal dumpster diver...............With the growth and Explosion of building and development in Alcoa, it is good to hear someone is looking to revitalize that dump called downtown murvul........:thumb:

https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/if-he-builds-it-will-they-come-blount-entrepreneur-randy-massey-has-big-plans-for/article_d9bc0764-ce0f-5ff2-aef0-4fd886526937.html

5bdf2cdaa405f.image.jpg?resize=1396,785