Halls Opening

dogbull495

On 12/15/2021 at 6:41 PM, HTV said:

Brent was also at Powell during 2013 with Tobi Kilgore, and I believe with him at Karns for at least a year before he became a certified teacher.  

Great young guy.  

And I don't know Kevin well, but his reputation as a solid football coach is well respected.  

Both would be great choices.  

I believe he also coached for a little while with the Price twins at Campbell County.

38 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Is Halls going to hire a football coach or what?  Did I miss something along the way?

Everything pretty much shut down over the Christmas break.  They are conducting interviews this week.  

And as I have said before, I would be shocked if the current DC isn't named the head coach sooner rather than later.  

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MavMaximus said:

How about former standout AC QB Tanner Williams taking the OC-QB coaching slot there!  Good to see him moving up in the coaching ranks.  Good luck Coach Hughes, Coach Willliams and Halls.

And former Powell DC and Farragut assistant David Hawkins is now Hughes' DC.  Great hire by Halls.  David is the master of the 3-3 stack and an outstanding S&C guy. 

Edited by HTV