Boyd Buchanan 2022

BoydBuchBacker

:eek: the North Brainerd Levee Swampers, Crystal Ball Fondlers, Predictionarians  and Leftover 2000 Millennium Has-beensthread fixin to blow this thread up.......can it surpass the the Buc record of 11 pages

over/under on the pages?

Reaction .....u better get control of this thing

Booger just sayin:twisted:

Edited by Booger

I am hearing a lot of things and I might be in the minority but I would rather have one of our own. Namely CGR and that doesn't mean the Rankin guy. I know what he has accomplished but how long will we get him? I heard he was already early 70's. Boyd shouldn't have to look far for this hire. They should go over to East Brainerd and find their guy. What a crock! Stupid president at the time messed this up back in 2016.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

I am hearing a lot of things and I might be in the minority but I would rather have one of our own. Namely CGR and that doesn't mean the Rankin guy. I know what he has accomplished but how long will we get him? I heard he was already early 70's. Boyd shouldn't have to look far for this hire. They should go over to East Brainerd and find their guy. What a crock! Stupid president at the time messed this up back in 2016.

:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

68.I figured 5 years wherever he ended.

28 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

:popcorneater:

Gary Rankin will coach to the day he dies. He'll be a big draw for recruits. I was hoping he would end up at South Pitt with a school that has a reputation as a winner long as I can ever remember. This place either wins most of their games or loses most as it's history presents. I can't believe for the life of me why he would  get involved with a place like this.

20 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Gary Rankin will coach to the day he dies. He'll be a big draw for recruits. I was hoping he would end up at South Pitt with a school that has a reputation as a winner long as I can ever remember. This place either wins most of their games or loses most as it's history presents. I can't believe for the life of me why he would  get involved with a place like this.

Show Me The Money Jerry Maguire GIF - Show Me The Money Jerry Maguire Jerry  Macguire - Discover & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well, when you have a kid there it can influence a decision. While I would obviously love to see him at South Pittsburg, he has nothing to prove anymore. He can coach a few years with his kid and still retire as the winningest coach in the state.

With that said, he could come to South Pitt, still be close to his kid, and be treated like royalty.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

3 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Well, when you have a kid there it can influence a decision. While I would obviously love to see him at South Pittsburg, he has nothing to prove anymore. He can coach a few years with his kid and still retire as the winningest coach in the state.

With that said, he could come to South Pitt, still be close to his kid, and be treated like royalty.

He will be treated like royalty anywhere he goes