South Gibson Head Coach Opening

Tennesseepicks

On 1/5/2022 at 8:43 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I just wish they would get their own Walmart… sigh. 

Come on now BPM, y'all love the millions in tax dollars that Medina pumps into your town. It is good for business. Be careful what you ask for though.... The last census report says some bold stuff..... 

O yea, I hear Teddy applied for the job. I wonder if y'all would consider him again considering the comparable records. He did not have the advantage of the new stadium, locker room and other improved facilities. I believe he would do much better than the last coach considering he did not have that new turf to play on. I am sure y'all can pony up more cash than Humboldt. 

9 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Come on now BPM, y'all love the millions in tax dollars that Medina pumps into your town. It is good for business. Be careful what you ask for though.... The last census report says some bold stuff..... 

O yea, I hear Teddy applied for the job. I wonder if y'all would consider him again considering the comparable records. He did not have the advantage of the new stadium, locker room and other improved facilities. I believe he would do much better than the last coach considering he did not have that new turf to play on. I am sure y'all can pony up more cash than Humboldt. 

3 things. 1.  New facilities never made a tackle. 2. You have no clue what the last census report said…. You can’t read. And 3. Y’all need the tax money more than we do. All those cars in the SG parking lot with Madison Co tags represent families who live out of county and arent spending the majority of their money in Medina. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

3 things. 1.  New facilities never made a tackle. 2. You have no clue what the last census report said…. You can’t read. And 3. Y’all need the tax money more than we do. All those cars in the SG parking lot with Madison Co tags represent families who live out of county and arent spending the majority of their money in Medina. 

:popcorneater:

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your best player’s car had the same Madison County tags 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 7:27 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ohh, it's like that. Pardon me, I did not realize this. 

First, " all the cars in the parking lot with Madison county tags " Did it ever occur to you that maybe they just moved here or one their parent lives in Medina and the other lives in Mad county? I've heard this same crap for years... I drove around the parking lot a few years ago and counted 4 Mad county tags with countless Gibson county tags. Stupid point. 

Second, I will be happy to pull the census up and let you read it. heck, they redrew the freaking state wide voting districts because of Medina. I can understand why you are upset though. We all know that Milan is the same ole place it has always been and since the arsenal closed nothing much has changed. The " vaunted Milan pups " have won 14 more games than SGC in the past 10 years.... That is including a season where SGC did not field a senior.

Also, do you want me to break out the records in the other major sports? Lord have mercy, it would get ugly quick. You would think Milan could field a decent basketball team with as many players from Liberty in Jackson were on the football team the past few years. 

Lastly, if, " families who live out of county and arent spending the majority of their money in Medina " why does the Walmart there sell Hornet merchandise? I see SGC people there all the time. Last time I checked, Walmart was a fairly successful company. There is probably a good reason they put it on the end of town closest to Medina. You know they could have put in on the Trenton, Gibson, Atwood, or Bradford side.... 

Go suck a toad you jackass. Self proclaimed " CoachT legend " Your wife should smack you for wearing such a stupid shirt. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Ohh, it's like that. Pardon me, I did not realize this. 

First, " all the cars in the parking lot with Madison county tags " Did it ever occur to you that maybe they just moved here or one their parent lives in Medina and the other lives in Mad county? I've heard this same crap for years... I drove around the parking lot a few years ago and counted 4 Mad county tags with countless Gibson county tags. Stupid point. 

Second, I will be happy to pull the census up and let you read it. heck, they redrew the freaking state wide voting districts because of Medina. I can understand why you are upset though. We all know that Milan is the same ole place it has always been and since the arsenal closed nothing much has changed. The " vaunted Milan pups " have won 14 more games than SGC in the past 10 years.... That is including a season where SGC did field a senior.

Also, do you want me to break out the records in the other major sports? Lord have mercy, it would get ugly quick. You would think Milan could field a decent basketball team with as many players from Liberty in Jackson were on the football team the past few years. 

Lastly, if, " families who live out of county and arent spending the majority of their money in Medina " why does the Walmart there sell Hornet merchandise? I see SGC people there all the time. Last time I checked, Walmart was a fairly successful company. There is probably a good reason they put it on the end of town closest to Medina. You know they could have put in on the Trenton, Gibson, Atwood, or Bradford side.... 

Go suck a toad you jackass. Self proclaimed " CoachT legend " Your wife should smack you for wearing such a stupid shirt. 

^^^See this is why I love you. Bringing the heat. Job well done sir. :)