South Gibson Head Coach Opening

Tennesseepicks

20 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Tab will probably get the job. Northside losing out 

What do you mean North Side is losing out? I heard there was discussions that North Side would make a change at the head coaching change, but that has been silenced (I could be wrong). However, they are looking for "Assistant Coaches" for the staff. They had two new assistant coaches from the 2020 staff to the 2021 staff. Now, they're going to have at least two new assistant coaches from the 2021 staff to the 2022 staff. The North Side coaching staff isn't as talented as other coaching staffs across West Tennessee. 

42 minutes ago, MilanFan said:

? Let’s hear it

I wanna go on record to say that I am never in favor of spilling the news about a coach until it is announced by the school. A new coach would hypothetically be leaving an old school and his kids need to hear it from him and not thru the social media rumor mill. Just my opinion. 

55 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I wanna go on record to say that I am never in favor of spilling the news about a coach until it is announced by the school. A new coach would hypothetically be leaving an old school and his kids need to hear it from him and not thru the social media rumor mill. Just my opinion. 

Agree 100%. There is a certain way of doing things. Leaking it on a message board is not the professional way of doing things. There is still some things that need to be said face to face. Just my opinion. I guess I am from the old school.

Edited by thunderbolts
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Agree 100%. There is a certain way of doing things. Leaking it on a message board is not the professional way of doing things. There is still some things that need to be said face to face. Just my opinion. I guess I am from the old school.

Bottom line is that it should be announced when and where the new coach wishes.

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m not either but I knew the players at Westview already knew which is why I hinted at it being a DC with a gold ball. 

16 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

What do you mean North Side is losing out? I heard there was discussions that North Side would make a change at the head coaching change, but that has been silenced (I could be wrong). However, they are looking for "Assistant Coaches" for the staff. They had two new assistant coaches from the 2020 staff to the 2021 staff. Now, they're going to have at least two new assistant coaches from the 2021 staff to the 2022 staff. The North Side coaching staff isn't as talented as other coaching staffs across West Tennessee. 

Powell is going to remain as far as I’ve heard