Quiet in Meigs camp

Raider1234

On 12/16/2021 at 3:59 PM, GeneralForrest said:

@Yeti has not posted since the TC loss. After two losses to Peabody, I am sure they thought this was their year. That loss hit them hard.  Understandably.

Talked to my Meigs connection. They expected to win. Moving forward they have a good solid group of players and coaches. Meigs will be there again next year is the word. 

On 12/22/2021 at 2:50 AM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I guess the question is will Fitz hang around if the talent pool has dried up?

Meigs will be graduating some good Seniors, but they've done that for the last 4-5 years. The program has far from dried up, but we'll have to see how some of the new guys develop in the weight room and in Spring practices/scrimmages. Fitz loves it at Meigs so it's very doubtful if he's interested in going elsewhere.  He's turned down some lucrative offers in the past, and he has a Sophomore daughter at Meigs who's a phenomenal softball pitcher. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Meigs will be decent this year should contend for the region, but I'm not sure we will be deep playoff team. We should have a better overall line this year the way I understand it. We have alot of skill players still around but this is the first time I'm not sure who will be playing where. I expect alot of position changes this year and we will likely be more run heavy than normal.

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

Meigs will be decent this year should contend for the region, but I'm not sure we will be deep playoff team. We should have a better overall line this year the way I understand it. We have alot of skill players still around but this is the first time I'm not sure who will be playing where. I expect alot of position changes this year and we will likely be more run heavy than normal.

any less passing and people will start calling them the Marion county warriors :roflol: