Quiet in Meigs camp

Raider1234

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BottomOfTheLake said:

Haven’t been around for a while. Did Fitzgerald get the Soddy, Baylor, N Ga, CCS job he applied for?  Or did he get any of the assistant jobs he’s been applying to?  

who is the next head coach at Meigs next year?  

I think your a nut. He’s got Meigs rolling. His daughter is there and he just built a new house there. That’s the report over the river. 

15 hours ago, BottomOfTheLake said:

Haven’t been around for a while. Did Fitzgerald get the Soddy, Baylor, N Ga, CCS job he applied for?  Or did he get any of the assistant jobs he’s been applying to?  

who is the next head coach at Meigs next year?  

i have a hard time beleiving he would apply to be an assistant anywhere.  the head coach gigs are understandable.  i figure you could add red bank to that list now. that seems to be a real good job in the chattanooga area

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TheBest2018 said:

i have a hard time beleiving he would apply to be an assistant anywhere.  the head coach gigs are understandable.  i figure you could add red bank to that list now. that seems to be a real good job in the chattanooga area

Spot on! 
I believe everyone better hold down the fort on their players with Rankin on the prowl with a big checkbook 

15 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Spot on! 
I believe everyone better hold down the fort on their players with Rankin on the prowl with a big checkbook 

this is unpopular opinion but i dont think rankin will pull as much talent as people think.  not saying he isnt good.  he is an amazing coach.  potter has chattanooga claimed though and now you have a guy that coached college at baylor. boyd, ccs, sba will keep getting whats left i believe.