Rankin leaving Alcoa

Jeremiah

I doubt he’s going anywhere anytime soon. It doesn’t make sense to move to college coaching at his age, he’s definitely not going to another public in Tennessee. That leaves moving to another state (again, doubtful at his age), or a Tennessee private. The one opening that might make me just a bit nervous, were I Alcoa, is The Baylor School in Chattanooga.

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

After reading the paper yesterday about Alcoa Middle having high lead levels in the water Gary may have to stay and do what he does best, getting the lead out of people's butt.

Filters...easy fix.

I find it very amusing you so worried about a coach. Scared that where will not be anymore "back fires" to help your big fellers out!:lol: the shat might be directed a different direction next time!:thumb:

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Filters...easy fix.

I find it very amusing you so worried about a coach. Scared that where will not be anymore "back fires" to help your big fellers out!:lol: the shat might be directed a different direction next time!:thumb:

Had to post something BC to make sure your ok. I'm the only one from Maryville that seems to be able to get your attention, carry on.

On 12/14/2021 at 7:49 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Webb School ready to get into Football on a big scale the way they have basketball?

I’ve stayed silent in this thread but Rankin used to live in Bell Buckle and by all accounts loved it. With that being said he will only go to a school where he believes he can “win.” 

To all the Alcoa faithful who didn’t believe he’d ever leave I tried to tell you it was possibly happening. 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

You got to be some kind of freaking genius! :lol:

image.png.13bef0486b25d16f88bae537df249ec6.png

Well MENSA says so but thank you for the recognition. However, it doesn’t take much brain power to know the guy is leaving since so many folks from many different parts of the state have all heard the same thing. 

Edited by Playerscoach
  • Like 1