Rankin leaving Alcoa

Jeremiah

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I bet you do Rankin's laundry also! :lol:

Doing Laundry GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You have a very weird obsession about this. You do realize other people talk to him right? I mean, it’s ok for him to share with others. Are you going to put a rabbit in a pot on my stove for talking to him? It’s just odd that an adult male would be this obsessed. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

You have a very weird obsession about this. You do realize other people talk to him right? I mean, it’s ok for him to share with others. Are you going to put a rabbit in a pot on my stove for talking to him? It’s just odd that an adult male would be this obsessed. 

Atleast he knows who can keep a secret and who goes straight to Coacht blabbing he knows everything like a little kid. And....this little kid is SO special cause he had lunch with his superhero!:roflol:

BTW...you got more panties to fold sissy girl! :roflolk:

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Atleast he knows who can keep a secret and who goes straight to Coacht blabbing he knows everything like a little kid. And....this little kid is SO special cause he had lunch with his superhero!:roflol:

BTW...you got more panties to fold sissy girl! :roflolk:

Haha. Secret? It was wildly known as you’ve said many times in multiple threads. You should seek therapy over this. I do think it’s funny you went from saying I had no clue what I was taking about to now saying I “blabbed a secret.”  Maybe someday you’ll overcome this ailment? 

My wife and I did enjoy having lunch with CGR and his wife. Super nice folks and we wish them all the best on their new adventure. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Haha. Secret? It was wildly known as you’ve said many times in multiple threads. You should seek therapy over this. I do think it’s funny you went from saying I had no clue what I was taking about to now saying I “blabbed a secret.”  Maybe someday you’ll overcome this ailment? 

My wife and I did enjoy having lunch with CGR and his wife. Super nice folks and we wish them all the best on their new adventure. 

.........says the clown that came on the Alcoa thread pounding his chest that" I told you so"...."even if the Alcoa faith didn't believe it"

Maybe you can go on loooong bicycle rides with your hero Gary! :lol:

Top 30 Clown Bike GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

On 2/9/2022 at 9:06 AM, BCsportsfan said:

.........says the clown that came on the Alcoa thread pounding his chest that" I told you so"...."even if the Alcoa faith didn't believe it"

Maybe you can go on loooong bicycle rides with your hero Gary! :lol:

Top 30 Clown Bike GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

On 2/9/2022 at 12:42 PM, F5seekshelter said:

Classic!!:roflol:

The Goon squad put Trickster in a padded room in one of those suits that has sleeves that buckle to the side 

...it appears the aluminum city goons got another on the edge of a cliff.....

beware!.....nobody nose more than he....and she ant got no quit in her

....and you Goons nosed a long long time ago durin one of our crystal ball sessions what Booger told ya about what the future could look like

Booger just sayin:o