Dadof2

Well it’s pretty much settled.

1 Sweetwater 10-0

2 Meigs 7-3

3 McMinn Central 5-4 

4 Kingston 4-5

5 Tellico 2-6

6 Loudon 0-10

Still a couple games to be played but the only thing that could change would be the 4-5 seeds but I think that’s highly unlikely. Tellico would have to beat Kingston and Central.

4 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

1 Sweetwater 10-0

2 Meigs 7-3

3 McMinn Central 5-4 

4 Kingston 4-5

5 Tellico 2-6

6 Loudon 0-10

Still a couple games to be played but the only thing that could change would be the 4-5 seeds but I think that’s highly unlikely. Tellico would have to beat Kingston and Central.

Heckuva game last night in Decatur. So happy for those kids as they’ve been through a lot their last two years.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

1 Sweetwater 10-0

2 Meigs 7-3

3 McMinn Central 5-4 

4 Kingston 4-5

5 Tellico 2-6

6 Loudon 0-10

Tyner locked down the #1 seed this evening with a 75-52 win over Brainerd. CSAS plays Brainerd on Monday and I think CSAS will win to lock down the #2 seed. If that happens, Brainerd might end up the #4 seed with Polk at #3.

We shall see!!

On 2/5/2022 at 7:32 PM, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner locked down the #1 seed this evening with a 75-52 win over Brainerd. CSAS plays Brainerd on Monday and I think CSAS will win to lock down the #2 seed. If that happens, Brainerd might end up the #4 seed with Polk at #3.

We shall see!!

Brainerd beat CSAS tonight by 1, which gives them the tie- breaker. Brainerd plays Marion tomorrow night; I believe they will win. Tyner plays CSAS Friday and win or lose the #3 seed is a lock because they beat Polk twice. After Friday District 4:

1. Tyner  6-1

2. Brainerd 4-3

3. CSAS  4-3

4. Polk  4-4

5. Marion 0-7

55 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Looks like y'all held #2(C.Milen) in check. How many did he score?? 

When we played them in Benton, he hit 24pts.

Polk scores. Milen 20, Patterson 19, Armstrong 5, Adans 2.

Meigs lives and dies by the three, if there hitting there a hard out. But I think they shoot to mine sometime.