2A Region 2

Dadof2

5 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Dist. 3's Region teams are how they finished the regular season. The toss-up is Meigs/Central with the advantage going to Meigs. If that happens, the Final should be "barn-burner"!! Sweetwater had a 16 game winning streak until they played Howard the other night and lost by 11. 

Dist. 4's teams should be the same four...I have no doubt that Polk will beat Marion tonight, however it will be closer and might be a single digits game. If that happens, both semi-final games should be good ones.

Just saw on Polk County's Facebook page that games scheduled tonight are cancelled and will be rescheduled due to weather. They will notify all teams when they are reset.

16 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Just saw on Polk County's Facebook page that games scheduled tonight are cancelled and will be rescheduled due to weather. They will notify all teams when they are reset.

Play-In game between Marion Co and Polk Co. is tonight @ 6;30(et). The winner will play Tyner tomorrow at 4:30(et). CSAS plays Brainerd @ 7:30

Wow, what an amazing atmosphere tonight in Decatur. Ethan Meadows with the game winner over etowah. Fantastic shot after a great pass by Cole Owens, coach Perkinson drew up a great play. Owens carried Meigs the whole game. Meigs vs. Sweetwater on Tuesday night. No better time to get the Sweetwater monkey off their back than right now. 

6 hours ago, ElGoat said:

Wow, what an amazing atmosphere tonight in Decatur. Ethan Meadows with the game winner over etowah. Fantastic shot after a great pass by Cole Owens, coach Perkinson drew up a great play. Owens carried Meigs the whole game. Meigs vs. Sweetwater on Tuesday night. No better time to get the Sweetwater monkey off their back than right now. 

I think they can do it exactly playing at home. I really hate to see that the young man from Kingston got hurt. Kingston might have pulled it out over Sweetwater if he didn’t go down. Let’s hope for a speedy recovery.

15 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

There should be some really good games coming up.

2A-Region 2 is shaping up to be a exciting... even before the District Championships are played. I try not to go too far into the future but I can't help it... check this out:

Sweetwater and Meigs will host either Polk or CSAS depending on the results on Tuesday.

Tyner and Brainerd will host either McMinn Central or Kingston.

Regional Semi-Final at Marion County will be something special. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TynerRamFan said:

2A-Region 2 is shaping up to be a exciting... even before the District Championships are played. I try not to go too far into the future but I can't help it... check this out:

Sweetwater and Meigs will host either Polk or CSAS depending on the results on Tuesday.

Tyner and Brainerd will host either McMinn Central or Kingston.

Regional Semi-Final at Marion County will be something special. 

Boys Chattanooga teams are usually a little stronger but I believe it’s a little closer this year and there should be some really good games, but I could be wrong. I can post links to the games if you don’t have them and are interested in listening