What’s up with Jordan James?.....

MLREB

On 12/16/2021 at 8:47 PM, bbragg said:

Will not end up at Georgia.

I have brought nothing but truth to this board and yet the Patriot fans have refused to believe. Winning with the best 2 skilled player transfers, the cherry picking of Rutherford county players off other teams rosters and help from the highest powers in RCS makes things uncomfortable when the light is shined on them.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, bbragg said:

I have brought nothing but truth to this board and yet the Patriot fans have refused to believe. Winning with the best 2 skilled player transfers, the cherry picking of Rutherford county players off other teams rosters and help from the highest powers in RCS makes things uncomfortable when the light is shined on them.

What is uncomfortable for them? This post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Jordan moved into Oakland's zone, as did Horton. The fact that they chose to move into the best school zone for football does not make anything uncomfortable for them, it's just what happens when the PROGRAM is successful.

Are you a Riverdale guy? I know a "Bragg" that works over there ...

23 minutes ago, 422PT said:

What is uncomfortable for them? This post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Jordan moved into Oakland's zone, as did Horton. The fact that they chose to move into the best school zone for football does not make anything uncomfortable for them, it's just what happens when the PROGRAM is successful.

Are you a Riverdale guy? I know a "Bragg" that works over there ...

I guess nothing is uncomfortable when you have all the advantages going your way while the rest of RCS football suffers. Mission accomplished from the top of RCS.

On 1/11/2022 at 11:06 AM, 422PT said:

Keeping this thread on point... after watching last night's game I think Jordan fits very well into what UGA is doing on offense. Very similar to what he did at Oakland when in the I and in the gun. He will be very successful there and he will play a lot by the time he is a sophomore / junior. Best of luck to him! Congrats Dawgs!

I stated James would not end up at Georgia. You still think he will get lots of playing time there as a sophomore / junior?

55 minutes ago, bbragg said:

I stated James would not end up at Georgia. You still think he will get lots of playing time there as a sophomore / junior?

All I am saying is he can flat play…. At any school. Best back to ever come out of Ruco and there have been some great ones. Yes I think he will see time as a sophomore or junior but if he doesn’t then that’s okay too. It only saves his body for after college…. And yes I think he can make it on past college.

1 hour ago, bbragg said:

I guess nothing is uncomfortable when you have all the advantages going your way while the rest of RCS football suffers. Mission accomplished from the top of RCS.

Your boys at Riverdale catch plenty of transfers too man….. kids are gonna go where they want to go. You don’t have to recruit anybody when you win enough.

54 minutes ago, 422PT said:

Your boys at Riverdale catch plenty of transfers too man….. kids are gonna go where they want to go. You don’t have to recruit anybody when you win enough.

Name me the last time that Rdale or any other RCS had the two best private school skilled players in middle TN end up at the same school ?

8 minutes ago, bbragg said:

Name me the last time that Rdale or any other RCS had the two best private school skilled players in middle TN end up at the same school ?

So it matters where they come from? Kids transfer around this state on a regular basis....  A great program attracts great players. PERIOD.

I would also add that the 2 players you are referring to were able to improve significantly while at Oakland so it worked out pretty good for everyone.

1 hour ago, bbragg said:

Why not ask the real question, why did they transfer from D2AAA private schools with great football tradition. 

6 minutes ago, cbg said:

Why not ask the real question, why did they transfer from D2AAA private schools with great football tradition. 

Ensworth:

2019 = 8-4

2020 = 2-7

2021 = 7-4

total = 17-15 and 0 State Championships

B.A.:

2019 = 6-4

2020 = 11-1

2021 = 6-4

total = 23-9 and 0 State Championships

Oakland:

2019 = 13-1

2020 = 15-0 State Champions

2021 = 15-0 State Champions

total = 43-1 and 2 State Championships

* Maybe they were smart enough to see what was coming down the road for them in their former programs?

1 hour ago, 422PT said:

Ensworth:

2019 = 8-4

2020 = 2-7

2021 = 7-4

total = 17-15 and 0 State Championships

B.A.:

2019 = 6-4

2020 = 11-1

2021 = 6-4

total = 23-9 and 0 State Championships

Oakland:

2019 = 13-1

2020 = 15-0 State Champions

2021 = 15-0 State Champions

total = 43-1 and 2 State Championships

* Maybe they were smart enough to see what was coming down the road for them in their former programs?

So, they were chasing rings?  

(And I have no dog in this hunt, just enjoying the entertainment value)  

:popcorneater:

6 hours ago, 422PT said:

All I am saying is he can flat play…. At any school. Best back to ever come out of Ruco and there have been some great ones. Yes I think he will see time as a sophomore or junior but if he doesn’t then that’s okay too. It only saves his body for after college…. And yes I think he can make it on past college.

Best back to ever come out of Ruco…. You covering a lot of territory with that statement.