2021 Arby's Classic

TribalEmpire

15 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Despise Union as the team I used to cover in SWVA is a rival of theirs. Lol. 

Volunteer got absolutely screwed in that game in my opinion. Must've been in other people's opinions as well because now they've been added to a 10 am Friday game against Abingdon. 

@creekerballer @EHSTrack06if you guys are here come down and say hello. I'm sitting behind the home bench, top bleacher near the stage. Wearing a blue t-shirt. This has been my seat for roughly 21 years now. 

I'll look for ya. I was sitting on the top row behind the union bench for the last half. 

51 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

The West Ridge girls basketball team sitting immediately to my left has made this Tennessee High and East Hamilton game well worth it. Just saying... Lmao 

They were an honorary East Ham student section weren’t they. That was a heck of a game as well. Both teams got some underclassmen who looked good, would like to see 11 from East Ham and 3 from Bristol run it back in a couple years. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

My picks for tonight:

Berkmar 

Amarillo 

Dr. Phillips 

Long Island Lutheran 

I picked Berkmar before the tournament and going to ride that pony till it gets knocked out. 

That picks still looking good so far. Great game, thought Ewin fouling out might do them in, but Berkmar pulled it out.