TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

On 12/30/2021 at 11:08 PM, 1983 said:

Yes S. Gibson is very good they gave Gibson County a good game a few weeks ago and the Fillies lost to Gleason by 1 last week.  Fillies are really young and competitive.  We are excited for this team and the next few years.    This was a great confidence builder for this young team going into District play!

I heard Gibson's point guard didn't play in against South Gibson? If so, that says a lot.

46 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I heard Gibson's point guard didn't play in against South Gibson? If so, that says a lot.

She didn’t play, but her back up played really well and managed the game well. We play them Tuesday at South Gibson and hopefully all will be there. South Gibson played well against Gibson County, but Gibson County is just so physical and aggressive and have players on the bench that can step in if needed. Catie Embry is doing great things at South Gibson, just don’t think they are there yet to knock off Gibson County although they are on right track. Next year I think it will be more competitive. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Summertown takes 1st lose by 3 to hot shooting Creekwood / I would say outcoached but not much adjusting - got to stop the girl that’s beating you but never did / Burdette almost single handed won game 

I was at the game. Y’all’s big girl is a force down low. 2nd half they was trying to force it too much. And yes Burgess had close to 30 on y’all. 

I seen all teams in AA. I think Lorotto & Gibson County is definitely leading the way! 

23 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I was at the game. Y’all’s big girl is a force down low. 2nd half they was trying to force it too much. And yes Burgess had close to 30 on y’all. 

I seen all teams in AA. I think Lorotto & Gibson County is definitely leading the way! 

Adjust - adjust - adjust - somebody else may beat me by I guarantee she wouldn’t