TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Wasn’t an upset. They have a basketball team. Unbelievable shooting team. Number 1 in Single A for a reason. 

I would love to see some of east Tn teams and compare but probably have to wait for Boro / they seem to not take it that seriously ( probably hear flax on that but what’s new ) 

1 minute ago, Jaychapman said:

I would love to see some of east Tn teams and compare but probably have to wait for Boro / they seem to not take it that seriously ( probably hear flax on that but what’s new ) 

They have it tough too. It’s how you finish. Gibson County still could possibly play Westview four or five times, Huntingdon 3 or 4 times, Union City 3 or 4 times. They could lose three or four games and still get hot late. Loretto lost several last year and won the state. 

5 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

They have it tough too. It’s how you finish. Gibson County still could possibly play Westview four or five times, Huntingdon 3 or 4 times, Union City 3 or 4 times. They could lose three or four games and still get hot late. Loretto lost several last year and won the state. 

Pioneer42, I usually agree with most everything you say.  It was a good game tonight.  But I don't think UC or Huntingdon will be in the ballgame with yall.  

6 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Page (#1 in 3A) only beat LCHS by 9.  2A is the best classification in girls bball this yr.

You move at least 3 very good teams up to 2A ( all State caliber teams) with other established teams doesn’t hurt - kinda waters down 1A but give some of those teams a shot that they wouldn’t have had otherwise and that’s what it’s all about 

10 minutes ago, Rebelman51 said:

Pioneer42, I usually agree with most everything you say.  It was a good game tonight.  But I don't think UC or Huntingdon will be in the ballgame with yall.  

You never know. Moral of the story is we could lose another one or two or three.

Edited by pioneer42