TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

On 1/14/2022 at 7:22 AM, GBO52 said:

Very week district, so Coach Perry scheduled some tough teams outside of that. I think it will benefit the girls come post season play! 

Well may be right but only beat Smith co by 3 tonight according to coach T looks like they have a pretty good team also

On 1/14/2022 at 9:43 AM, pioneer42 said:

So looks like you guys are in the Region with York and possible substate opponents at least one of them possibly could be East Nashville?? That the way you see it??

Yea we start seeing some good teams in region play. We should be prepared though so I'm excited to see it!

Just now, pioneer42 said:

Looks like some big games tonight.

Pickett County at Clay County, Greenfield at Gleason, Henry County at McKenzie, Union City at Westview and the big one of the night, IMO is South Gibson at South Side. 

I’ll take Pickett by 5, Gleason by 10, McKenzie by 14, Westview by 14 and South Side by 12. Biggest game IMO is South Gibson at South Side. Can South Gibson get over the initial shock of South Side’s speed and quickness?? This is the game of the night, IMO.

32 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I’ll take Pickett by 5, Gleason by 10, McKenzie by 14, Westview by 14 and South Side by 12. Biggest game IMO is South Gibson at South Side. Can South Gibson get over the initial shock of South Side’s speed and quickness?? This is the game of the night, IMO.

I agree. I think McKenzie wins by 20

I think this is a big statement game for Gleason or Greenfield 

19 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

I agree. I think McKenzie wins by 20

I think this is a big statement game for Gleason or Greenfield 

Time for Greenfield to get going. Winberry, Alford, Darby and Glisson are all good players. Darby is a great player. They have a great shot at getting to Murfreesboro. Wouldn’t suprise me if Greenfield wins this game. I picked Gleason because they are playing better, but Greenfield could get going any time. 

1 hour ago, GoBigOrange20 said:

Gleason won by 15. 

Appreciate it. South Side controlled the second half and led by as many as 14. South Gibson didn’t quit and lost by 8. South Gibson was a half second late running their offense. Too tentative. South Side is the best defensive team around here maybe in the state. Caused probably 25 TO’s. South Gibson caused probably 15. 45-37. Great game. South Gibson played great defense themselves.