TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I’ll take Pickett by 5, Gleason by 10, McKenzie by 14, Westview by 14 and South Side by 12. Biggest game IMO is South Gibson at South Side. Can South Gibson get over the initial shock of South Side’s speed and quickness?? This is the game of the night, IMO.

Wrong date on Pickett Clay County.

16 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Give us a report. Game close at any time??

It was close at the half, 22-19. Gleason made a run in the 3rd and another in the 4th to put it away. They hit free throws down the stretch. Lots of missed layups for Gleason and Edie didn’t do much until the fourth for greenfield. Aleyna Anderson was also off for Gleason. But Lifsey and Sophie Wilson played well. Solid win for Gleason. 

2 minutes ago, GoBigOrange20 said:

It was close at the half, 22-19. Gleason made a run in the 3rd and another in the 4th to put it away. They hit free throws down the stretch. Lots of missed layups for Gleason and Edie didn’t do much until the fourth for greenfield. Aleyna Anderson was also off for Gleason. But Lifsey and Sophie Wilson played well. Solid win for Gleason. 

Nice win by Gleason. Edie hasn’t been the same since her injury. 

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Appreciate it. South Side controlled the second half and led by as many as 14. South Gibson didn’t quit and lost by 8. South Gibson was a half second late running their offense. Too tentative. South Side is the best defensive team around here maybe in the state. Caused probably 25 TO’s. South Gibson caused probably 15. 45-37. Great game. South Gibson played great defense themselves. 

Was you there tonight? We struggled on offense! We missed like 8-10 easy layups that we normally make! Our defense was on point tonight, by far the best defense game we have played this season. Our offense was off tonight dew to a few seniors playing that normally don’t play a lot(it was senior night) 

South Gibson is legit and will be lights out from 3 at home if left wide open! They played great defense tonight as we. They are well coached & what shocked me #23 doesn’t score a lot was the leading scorer for them tonight

19 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Was you there tonight? We struggled on offense! We missed like 8-10 easy layups that we normally make! Our defense was on point tonight, by far the best defense game we have played this season. Our offense was off tonight dew to a few seniors playing that normally don’t play a lot(it was senior night) 

South Gibson is legit and will be lights out from 3 at home if left wide open! They played great defense tonight as we. They are well coached & what shocked me #23 doesn’t score a lot was the leading scorer for them tonight

Yes I was there. We played Milan and I couldn’t resist it. I agree South Side missed a ton of open close looks, some lay ups. I thought South Side should have been ahead 10-12 at halftime. But hey you didn’t play great offensively and still won fairly comfortably and was up 14 at one point. Number 1 hit some big shots and 21 could guard Steph Currie and I am not lying either. South Side played as good of defense as I have seen in a long time. Got to give South Gibson credit. They played good defense too. #23 for South Gibson plays AAU ball and is their 6th man and had a great game tonight. Congrats to her on a good game. Congrats to South Side on a great win. South Side/South Gibson, Gibson County/Westview and Loretto/Summertown are all going to be the best tickets to buy. Do think both teams can play better moving forward. South Side offensively and South Gibson has to control their TO’s, easier said than done with this defense. But both teams are very well coached and are fun to watch. Both play extremely hard. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yes I was there. We played Milan and I couldn’t resist it. I agree South Side missed a ton of open close looks, some lay ups. I thought South Side should have been ahead 10-12 at halftime. But hey you didn’t play great offensively and still won fairly comfortably and was up 14 at one point. Number 1 hit some big shots and 21 could guard Steph Currie and I am not lying either. South Side played as good of defense as I have seen in a long time. Got to give South Gibson credit. They played good defense too. #23 for South Gibson plays AAU ball and is their 6th man and had a great game tonight. Congrats to her on a good game. Congrats to South Side on a great win. South Side/South Gibson, Gibson County/Westview and Loretto/Summertown are all going to be the best tickets to buy. Do think both teams can play better moving forward. South Side offensively and South Gibson has to control their TO’s, easier said than done with this defense. But both teams are very well coached and are fun to watch. Both play extremely hard. 

Yea I will be at y’all’s game Friday against Westview. I can’t resist that game at all. WV is one of only a few teams in west Tn that I haven’t seen personally. Another great game in the making! See you Friday 

8 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea I will be at y’all’s game Friday against Westview. I can’t resist that game at all. WV is one of only a few teams in west Tn that I haven’t seen personally. Another great game in the making! See you Friday 

Good deal. Yeah it will be a war for sure. Westview always tough and fundamental. Look forward to watching them.