TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

10 hours ago, HCHSladyPats said:

Out of curiosity, what has happened to Huntingdon?  

First of all we're young. We can't take care of the ball. Worst passing team I've ever seen. We have the talent. We're long and can run but are just not a fundamentally  sound squad. We just don't seem to be improving very much. We for sure have problems.

51 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

First of all we're young. We can't take care of the ball. Worst passing team I've ever seen. We have the talent. We're long and can run but are just not a fundamentally  sound squad. We just don't seem to be improving very much. We for sure have problems.

It’s not tough to see the problem.

4 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Out of curiosity what do you think the problem is?  Watched them at GC last night.  

They are young and offense can’t get in a rhythm because they need to handle ball pressure better. They have a lot of talent and offense runs good if they handle ball pressure. Real young. Lot of young talent.

17 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I don’t pay attention to any rankings or any comments about rankings. Could care less. Because it means nothing. I wished GC wasn’t ranked at all. 

Well this thread ask for u to rank each class the way you see it. I did that and  IT'S only my opinion. So somebody sure paid some attention to it. LOL   Im more than likely way off but dang it's just a thread not espn. I hope everybody team goes deep in the playoff's.

4 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Well this thread ask for u to rank each class the way you see it. I did that and  IT'S only my opinion. So somebody sure paid some attention to it. LOL   Im more than likely way off but dang it's just a thread not espn. I hope everybody team goes deep in the playoff's.

I agree. Just like you gave yours I gave mine. We can talk and post about rankings all day, but it is just opinions. Who is your team if you don’t mind me asking?? Noticed you had MAHS and East Nashville pretty high. I agree both are pretty good. Have you seen either play?? 

Edited by pioneer42

5 hours ago, Rebelman51 said:

1. What's the old saying

One of these Wilkins is not like the others

2.  The major recruits haven't panned out to be the players he thought.

3.  Several upperclassmen have quit because of 1 and 2

Nice classy post lol!  Don’t believe everything you hear!  The future is bright for the fillies!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 1983 said:

Nice classy post lol!  Don’t believe everything you hear!  The future is bright for the fillies!

I will agree with that. Huntingdon will be a handful  next year. May be in tournaments this year. Beat South Gibson and Stewart County already. They have some shooters. #22 caught my eye last night. Got a beautiful shot. Got 2 really good post players. 

Edited by pioneer42