TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

3 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

I can say Gleason guards ( from watching them play Summertown ) can handle the ball really well - their motion offense is really effective also - would like to watch the game but I’m sure I’ll hear all about it here 

What's your prediction for the spread on Loretto/Wayne Co girls tonight?

8 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

What's your prediction for the spread on Loretto/Wayne Co girls tonight?

Not Jaychapman but I think Loretto wins by 15-20 and that may be being nice. If Loretto is hitting there shots, this one could get real ugly. But Wayne County is a good solid team and should make a good showing late in year and make a run for the Gold Ball in Single A. I have seen Wayne County and they are a solid defensive team, but has trouble scoring at times. You guys are such a good offensive team it will be hard for Wayne County to keep up, IMO.

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

Not Jaychapman but I think Loretto wins by 15-20 and that may be being nice. If Loretto is hitting there shots, this one could get real ugly. But Wayne County is a good solid team and should make a good showing late in year and make a run for the Gold Ball in Single A. I have seen Wayne County and they are a solid defensive team, but has trouble scoring at times. You guys are such a good offensive team it will be hard for Wayne County to keep up, IMO.

Agree

24 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

23 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Agree

In line with my thinking.  I feel that Wayne Co will have played a great game if they keep it within 15.  I also feel like WC could take their worse loss of the year here by 25+ depending on how much Loretto attacks and how well they shoot from deep.

This game will be streamed on xsports if you wanna go back and watch it @pioneer42

31 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

In line with my thinking.  I feel that Wayne Co will have played a great game if they keep it within 15.  I also feel like WC could take their worse loss of the year here by 25+ depending on how much Loretto attacks and how well they shoot from deep.

This game will be streamed on xsports if you wanna go back and watch it @pioneer42

Wayne Co can try to win or try to keep it closer with no chance to win either way not enough good ballers to help 

35 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Appreciate it. Just hit xsports on Google?? We got South Gibson there tonight that will be on our Facebook page. Is xsports out of Lawrenceburg??

Just now, Jaychapman said:

Wayne Co can try to win or try to keep it closer with no chance to win either way not enough good ballers to help 

I will say this about WC they have an up and coming program and good feeder program now which they have lacked in last several years - wouldn’t want play them in next few years 

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Appreciate it. Just hit xsports on Google?? We got South Gibson there tonight that will be on our Facebook page. Is xsports out of Lawrenceburg??

I'll def check that out.

You can either search X Sports Network on FB or go to xsportsnetwork.net.

yeah, out of lburg 

7 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

7 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

I think Wayne County is a team that is scrappy enough to be in the championship mix because on a given day they could probably beat anyone in Single A. Wayne County’s defense is pretty good but you also have to take in consideration Loretto’s is too. Just don’t see them keeping up. No offense to Wayne County. Loretto is just good.

Edited by pioneer42

1 minute ago, Jaychapman said:

I will say this about WC they have an up and coming program and good feeder program now which they have lacked in last several years - wouldn’t want play them in next few years 

I don't doubt it.  They used to be a powerhouse.  Schools that had that level of success in the past usually find their way back.

4 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

I don't doubt it.  They used to be a powerhouse.  Schools that had that level of success in the past usually find their way back.

Kelsey Risner was a beast for Wayne County. She was my neice’s favorite player at Union. I seen her at the Region semis there a couple of years ago.

9 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Kelsey Risner was a beast for Wayne County. She was my neice’s favorite player at Union. I seen her at the Region semis there a couple of years ago.

She was.  They also had a girl that won Miss Basketball back in 2011, which was the last time they won State.  Great history in Wayne Co!

Edited by mas1821