TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

17 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I am not usually a fan of Lownsdales polls but I will credit where credit is due.  The polls this year were not as biased as previous polls.  Still some favoritism shown but the top teams are there in the rankings.  Only one that was really a bad take was Cane Ridge as a contender!  :shock:  Unless they are missing a lot of players that isn’t even close….

Cane Ridge is missing their best player and will absolutely make a difference when she’s back.

Where is the favoritism in the poll? I’m curious…

Edited by GCPioneer

20 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I thought Beardon would win it last year. But there’s several good teams that can compete with Beardon this year. Cookeville, Bradley, Coffee Co to just name a few. 

I agree cookeville will be their best competition but since they added that other transfer this year they will be very tough to beat.

34 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Loretto could win all 3 of the lower classes and maybe 4A 

28 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

This is a very high possibility. 

How would you compare Loretto with their 2019 squad?? As far as GC goes in a grind it out game, our offense is better than our 2019 team, IMO, defense not quiet as good but good. I bet Westmoreland was physical with them guarding them. GC when they are dialed in defensive is very physical. 

23 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

How would you compare Loretto with their 2019 squad?? As far as GC goes in a grind it out game, our offense is better than our 2019 team, IMO, defense not quiet as good but good. I bet Westmoreland was physical with them guarding them. GC when they are dialed in defensive is very physical. 

I’ll let mustang posters answer that one since haven’t seen them this year except on streaming but Weathers seem to have more options to go to 

3 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

I’ll let mustang posters answer that one since haven’t seen them this year except on streaming but Weathers seem to have more options to go to 

I haven’t seen them but they hit 13 three’s against Oakland I believe. I will take a stab and say they are a better offensive team because Karly is a much better player now than she was a Freshman and I am going to say they shoot the ball better and may be a touch better athletically. Defensively I will say they are as good if not better.