TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

10 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

Y’all are rolling that’s for sure. Y’all have set yourselves up for January-March. Well played. I watched y’all play TCA/McKenzie. I was just concerned y’all not putting them away. Both games I thought y’all should had one by 15-20 easily but y’all let them hang around. Jmo . I’m sure that’s been addressed 

McKenzie is really good and they shot lights out. McKenzie probably number 1 team in Single A.. TCA shot their way back into it as well. GC led double digits 3.5 quarters of that game. Happens sometimes. Wilkins put Micah on Edie tonight. She did well. 

Edited by pioneer42

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

McKenzie is really good and they shot lights out. McKenzie probably number 1 team in Single A.. TCA shot their way back into it as well. GC led double digits 3.5 quarters of that game. Happens sometimes. Wilkins put Micah on Edie tonight. She did well. 

What was Darbys numbers tonight? They play Trinity Tuesday. Should be interesting 

6 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

What was Darbys numbers tonight? They play Trinity Tuesday. Should be interesting 

You are not from West TN are you?? I can’t remember. You won’t have no problem picking who she is if you are live-streaming. She is the left handed PG. Great player. Greenfield will be a force in 3-4 weeks. They are just now getting healthy and figuring things out. Gleason and Greenfield will have some battles.

Edited by pioneer42

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

You are not from West TN are you?? I can’t remember. You won’t have no problem picking who she is if you are live-streaming. She is the left handed PG. Great player. Greenfield will be a force in 3-4 weeks. They are just now getting healthy and figuring things out. Gleason and Greenfield will have some battles.

I’m in Middle Tennessee but from West TN. I have always followed West TN girls & boys teams

6 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

I’m in Middle Tennessee but from West TN. I have always followed West TN girls & boys teams

I am West, Middle, West, Middle and back West again. Lived in Murfreesboro and Franklin off and on for 15 years. I am a HS sports fan period. Lost a lot of interest in college and pros.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

HDon must have improved drastically since 1st of year or So Gib not as good as advertised 

Yes S. Gibson is very good they gave Gibson County a good game a few weeks ago and the Fillies lost to Gleason by 1 last week.  Fillies are really young and competitive.  We are excited for this team and the next few years.    This was a great confidence builder for this young team going into District play!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

What happend?? Just got back. GC with one of their more dominant performances all year 63-38 over Greenfield. They were dialed in tonight. I am guessing Summertown hits a three at the buzzer.

Tie game, Burleson was fouled with .4 left.  Burleson missed both FT's.  Gleason's post player was trying to box out Campbell on the left side, but wasn't watching the ball (was looking back at Campbell while trying to box her), needless to say..  Campbell saw the ball bounce to the right, and gleason's post couldn't react fast enough. Campbell grabbed the rebound and was wide open with the ball under the goal.  She got it up in under .4.  Great play by Campbell!