new years resolutions for different teams

theawesomebro

ok, help me out here.  what are some resolutions, hopes, dreams, goals for different teams for 2022?  here are a few I came up with all in the name of good fun.  : )

Oakland - they resolve to make sure no other Rutherford County schools get an IB program so they can keep getting all the "academic transfers".

CPA - they resolve to get all "recruiting and financial aid" banned in D2.

Lipscomb Academy - they resolve to hang on to Trent Dilfer for one more year.

Aloca - they resolve to ignore, for one more year, that there are other divisions above 3A.

the rest of 3A - they resolve to increase Alcoa's enrollment enough to get them moved up.

13 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

ok, help me out here.  what are some resolutions, hopes, dreams, goals for different teams for 2022?  here are a few I came up with all in the name of good fun.  : )

Oakland - they resolve to make sure no other Rutherford County schools get an IB program so they can keep getting all the "academic transfers".

Aloca - they resolve to ignore, for one more year, that there are other divisions above 3A.

the rest of 3A - they resolve to increase Alcoa's enrollment enough to get them moved up.

When the Amazon project is completed two miles down the road from Alcoa High and the Smith & Wesson plant that is also 2 miles away are in full production it could have such a bearing on Alcoa you may see them in 5A. A lot of multi unit apartments are on the drawing board inside Alcoa city limits I know of so one of your resolutions may be getting answered very soon.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When the Amazon project is completed two miles down the road from Alcoa High and the Smith & Wesson plant that is also 2 miles away are in full production it could have such a bearing on Alcoa you may see them in 5A. A lot of multi unit apartments are on the drawing board inside Alcoa city limits I know of so one of your resolutions may be getting answered very soon.

Personally I could see Alcoa becoming a 6A school when both Smith & Wesson and Amazon are in full production.  If you want to really watch some major growth in schools just wait until the new 6 billion dollar Ford F-150 electric truck plant is opened in West Tennessee.  All of West Tennessee is going to grow and prosper when Ford begins production.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cbg said:

Personally I could see Alcoa becoming a 6A school when both Smith & Wesson and Amazon are in full production.  If you want to really watch some major growth in schools just wait until the new 6 billion dollar Ford F-150 electric truck plant is opened in West Tennessee.  All of West Tennessee is going to grow and prosper when Ford begins production.  

Nice! Happy to see the state boom economically like it has been.

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2022 at 9:38 AM, cbg said:

Where do you think all of that aluminum will come from? My hometown, Alcoa. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/1/2022 at 4:21 PM, theawesomebro said:

For Oakland, it should be keeping their coaching staff and feeder system intact. Don't need IB when MS-JV dominates

• Like 1