Father Ryan went 5-1 at the Don Flavin Duals in Illinois and finished 2nd

SportsTNFan

Great showing from the Irish and the state of Tennessee! Won the Dan Cliffe Bracket and were tied 31-31 heading into the final match against national ranked #22 Dekalb. Tough Tournament! All results are on Trackwrestling. 

Danny Aranda handles the pressure in pair of matches for DeKalb to secure Flavin championship – Shaw Local

https://twitter.com/theflavin/status/1477107585107075079?s=

https://twitter.com/joshmlowe/status/1476765538680459289?s=21

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Sommers said:

Fixing to peak in two- three weeks

After watching some video on the Irish I will say that they are a long way from reaching their potential.  Coach Pat Simpson had best pull a rabbit out of his Irish Derby Hat if this team is going to compete against the very best teams in Tennessee.  

4 hours ago, cbg said:

After watching some video on the Irish I will say that they are a long way from reaching their potential.  Coach Pat Simpson had best pull a rabbit out of his Irish Derby Hat if this team is going to compete against the very best teams in Tennessee.  

They are super young, 6 freshman from 106-145.  They are competing and winning most matches. They will only get better. 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, cbg said:

Rabbit out of the hat! They are very young but who beats them other than Cleveland or Baylor?