Rep Faison Tried to pull a Ref's pants down?

ILB1999

39 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

The fact that this happened 3 days ago and there's only 4 posts on this thread, while multiple pages from folks behind keyboards criticizing/critiquing/complaining/whining about officials can materialize overnight should be a major red flag to folks. Tells me all I need to know. 

^^^I agree with this. 

17 hours ago, crazzyness said:

The fact that this happened 3 days ago and there's only 4 posts on this thread, while multiple pages from folks behind keyboards criticizing/critiquing/complaining/whining about officials can materialize overnight should be a major red flag to folks. Tells me all I need to know. 

agreed.  the culture against refs emboldens this kind of behavior.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 10:10 PM, MrFootball71 said:

Should get at least a 5 game banishment from attending games.  TSSAA will not do anything, leadership is scared of politicians.  

He should receive a 2 or 3 year ban from any TSSAA event and the people in his district should vote him out of office at the next election.  There is little wonder as to why kids act like fools when you have what is supposed to be one of the leaders of the Tennessee government that fails to control their emotions.  This one act was so wrong on all levels and if he is allowed to get away without any severe punishment it will make it ok for everyone else to do the same thing.  Maybe he should be forced to officiate middle school games for two years without pay!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cbg said:

He should receive a 2 or 3 year ban from any TSSAA event and the people in his district should vote him out of office at the next election.  There is little wonder as to why kids act like fools when you have what is supposed to be one of the leaders of the Tennessee government that fails to control their emotions.  This one act was so wrong on all levels and if he is allowed to get away without any severe punishment it will make it ok for everyone else to do the same thing.  Maybe he should be forced to officiate middle school games for two years without pay!

Being "one of the leaders of the Tennessee Government" or any "leader" in any government in America these days is exactly why this guy acted this way. Take a look around, listen to these fool's words. Their all idiots. Top to bottom any state or national government. We're toast.

• Upvote 2